Pure Perfection, LEAVE AN IDEA!

Check out @LemonProductions masterpiece! Give her an idea for the next culture!!

13 Likes

AWWW
I DIDNT SEE THIS :pleading_face: THANK YOU IDK WHAT TO SAY

4 Likes

Np. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t understand why everyone loves INDIA so much! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
But I do love the picture though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not everyone, I mean someone requested a woman of culture for India, and @LemonProductions did it. And she has more than just India. So, yeah, there will be different request from others to show different cultures.

3 Likes

Also, we have a lot of memebers in the community that are from India, so this is why they love it. Beautiful masterpiece like this represented beautifully, and perfectly.

3 Likes

Actually I live next to India, I live in Bangladesh. I know probably EVERYTHING about India. I love India, but everyone is just obsessed with India. Like Indians starr in many music videos like Marshmello’s videos. I will be happy to see any Bangladeshi be in foriegn music videos.

5 Likes

And you are very talented! :heart_eyes:
I just have a feeling that you’re a really good person :blush::blush::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I just sound like an idiot!

3 Likes

Well, there’s nothing acutally wrong with it but I guess you think it is weird that a lot are obsessed with India. Some are, some aren’t. So, yeah i guess. :thinking: I have no idea what to say, honestly. lol

3 Likes

Thanks and it’s okay, you’re not sounding like an idiot. :tea:

3 Likes

I drank the tea :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’d love to be ur friend if you’re okay with it.

3 Likes

Yeah, sure. :cowboy_hat_face: Well, I’m off to bed, going to finish my reveal entry, soon. My eyes are hurting like crazy. :weary:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: I’ll pm you sometime?

3 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

I’m very glad you like it :pleading_face::two_hearts:

And yes this was a request (the most popular one)! The idea of the series of edits is to show cultures on a more traditional basis on episode
I was trying to be as accurate as I possiblely could

5 Likes

I will check it out!

3 Likes

Aww wanted to say directly that I’m really happy to see such a beautifully done Indian edit :pleading_face:

4 Likes

im glad you made a friend through this seriously warmed my heart :pleading_face::two_hearts:

4 Likes