@PurpleRose B-day! :cake1:

HAPPY B-DAY PURPLEROSE! I hope you have the best day ever!
giphy

Here is my speech:
Happy birthday @PurpleRose! You are honestly a very sweet yet funny person! I love it when we talk about memes and the not so good side of Episode Stories! And we can definitely relate to school because school sucks. I also love how I break your rose crown bahaha :rofl: I can’t believe you turned 16 today! Have a wonderful Birthday!

@Chocolate_Mama:

@PurpleRose you’re so fricken sweet it’s crazy how sweet you are! Heck, you’re sweeter than chocolate girl :joy::wink: not to mention you’re always there to try and help keep a group chat alive no matter what and you’re memes are amazing I swear! You’re a great friend and a great girl and I really hope you have an amazing birthday because a sweet girl like you deserves an even sweeter birthday!

From your chocolatey friend, Chocolate Mama :joy::smirk::purple_heart:

@Mashia:

@PurpleRose ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSEEEE! :rose: Though we haven’t talked much one on one, I can’t even count how many group chats we’ve been in together where we’ve all made memories! Your amazing personality was always nearby and I always look forward to any new ideas you make~ You’re such a sweet person, and always seem like the life of the party XD You deserve the best birthday ever and I hope you the best in every single thing you do :blob_hearts:

@leslie_giselle:

To Rose,

Hiya, I just wanted to first start off with Happy birthday! I hope you have an awesome day. Thank you for being my friend :heart: you’re amazing and sweet :heart: lol also I never met someone who loved pasta a lot :joy: Also thank you for joining my art group and allowing me to be part of the “Cray Cray Club” I’m happy to help you out with anything you need and available to talk anytime :relaxed: I love you!! :heart::heart::heart:

Sincerely,
Leslie Giselle :blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

Here is your amazing B-day cake :cake1:

Your gift will come later in the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

i was gonna post in the chat but if the thread’s made ill just post here

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY PURPLE ROSE!

@PurpleRose
I hope you have the best day ever! Here’s some cake stolen from @Chocolate_Mama’s bakery hehehe

As a birthday present, I’ll let you construct your solar system in peace for today :relieved:

Anywayy let’s get a little serious :crazy_face:
You’re a really sweet, amazing and cray-cray person and I love annoying you by robbing your shop with Aya- I mean um… cough cough Stealing is illegal!

Happy birthday, again! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Happy birthday @PurpleRose You always bump my threads and I can never thank you enough for that :purple_heart::rose: Also I feel like we also have an unofficial bond because of our user names lmao. Have a great birthday :cake4:

5 Likes

Heyya, I may not know you, But Happy Birthday, hope you have a blessed and awesome day!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @PurpleRose! :partying_face::tada:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! @PurpleRose!

4 Likes

Happeh Birthdayzie my fellow ratzol!! @PurpleRose hugzzx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happpy b-day @PurpleRose

4 Likes

nAHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY @PurpleRose :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Happy b-day girl! :purple_heart::purple_heart::rose::wilted_flower::birthday::cupcake:

4 Likes

Minon singing for me to you. HBDAYYYYY
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::cake::birthday::clinking_glasses::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @PurpleRose :rose:
I know we don’t really talk much but from the way I see it you’re such a sweet and caring person, who always posts the most relatable memes on the meme thread. On this special day, you deserve to have a wonderful and truly amazing time.

Here’s your cake:

IMG_0247

It’s a PASTA CAKE!!! Ok so this has to be the most weirdest cake I’ve ever given anyone, but since you love pasta so much I thought it would be perfect for the occasion :spaghetti: :laughing:

And here’s a little gift:

IMG_0248

Yeah, so go and have an amazing day :blue_heart:
And remember to eat lots of birthday cake… just make sure it’s not actually pasta cake :joy:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @PurpleRose! :birthday: :tada:

5 Likes

You should be happy this was a special occasion :joy::expressionless::expressionless:

5 Likes

:innocent:

5 Likes

Omfg I forgot! :cold_sweat:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PurpleRose! You are super sweet and every time we talk you make me laugh. Lmao, sorry about the studying for finals. :joy: Your do loose and incredibly easy to talk to! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

:scream: OOf, omg I suck at putting my feelings into words, so I’ll express them through gifs…

LOVE Y’ALL :sob: :sob: :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday💜 @PurpleRose

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PurpleRose!!!

Gifts!

Image result for purple rose bouquet

Image result for purple rose gifts
Image result for purple rose gifts

CAKE CAKE CAKE