Put down any underrated stories and I'll read them!

This is so sweet of you to share; thank you! :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

1 Like

It’s an amazing story, how could I not! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou so much for sharing xx
:pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread :hugs::heart:
Story title: Master of elements

So, here is my story:

Author: AnjitaD
Episodes: 4 is out (more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Timed choices point system, Thriller/ Fantasy/ Adventure/ Action)
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Instagram I’d: @ad_stories.episode

My story has both male and female main character

You can play as female in 1st, 2nd, 3rd episodes and in 4th episode you can play as male.

1 Like

Hello @keiara.epy! Thank you so much for creating this thread!

It would mean a lot to me if you can read any of the stories, even if you only read one episode… :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

I hope to hear from you very soon! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Just read through your story, and it already looks SO GOOD. I’m blown away, honestly. :heart: I cannot wait to see what happens next; to anyone who reads through this thread, PLEASE check out “The Spy Quest”. Awesome work, truly!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! It means a lot that you read it. I’m a huge fan of your story :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure mine is Tribe of Malapinchi.

Super underrated but I don’t mind.

1 Like

Of course! And thank you so much; that means the world to me! :heart:

1 Like

Yo thank you so much :pleading_face::heartbeat:

1 Like

Tyyy💗
Title: Still strong

Episodes: 10 out now (new episodes coming soon)

Ig: lyra.episode

Genre: romance (Ll)

Description: your a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. His your new manager. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?

Link:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for this. Hope you would check out any one or all of my LL stories :heart_eyes:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Story card and its details done by talented @/hollywood.episode :heart:

Happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Back To You
Author: Niel Su

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for the thread. Please check my story out <3

IG: @hazeo.epi
Title: The Interview
Genre: Romance/Thriller (Male MC/3 Li/LGBTQ)
Style: Limelight
Summary: “A GAME of cat and mouse. KEEP running and HE won’t get you… but who are you running from? Tick tock. Tick tock. He’s closer than you think.”
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338661726748672

1 Like

I just finished reading the first chapter out of the four and this story was really intriguing !! I’d definitely read the rest of the chapters when I have more time. Overall, the directing, narration, and story plot so far was spot on. All I have to say is make sure the speech bubble tails are on the right characters ( I’ve seen most of the speech bubbles facing to the wrong char in chapter 1. ) Also make sure to go over the other chapters as well to check for any errors. This story has a lot of potential and is really underrated for how good it is. Keep up the good work!! :white_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

War Dogs by Kayla
Rivals by Monica
Evocation by Sofia

1 Like

Heya here’s mine:

I’d love to hear your opinion let me know :slight_smile:

Hi here my story
Title: Finding Out The Real Truth
Author Name: Episode.percenitygf
Description: Kira have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but her mother has told her that he has passed away but then she finds out that her dreams where warning her
Style: Ink & Limelight coming soon
Instagram: Episode.percenitygf
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016
19_turning_20_posterThumb_OyU9lZLlUi

1 Like

Hi! I just finished read a chapter but I’d definitely take the time to finish the rest after I finish reading at least one chapter for each story on this thread. Personally, this hit very close to home for me because I know someone who is going through this and I understand how hard it is. I can’t fully understand what they’re going through because I haven’t gone through that kind of thing myself. It’s sad that this story is extremely underrated because I’d love for people to get to see it from someone else’s experience as having autism. I know not everyone is the same but the message in this story holds strong. Overall, this story had an amazing storyline, narration, and directing. Make sure to tell your friend this because I think she did a really good job on writing this story :white_heart::butterfly:

1 Like

I would be really glad if you could give my story a read.
Title:Lady In black
Author: Priya
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174597336104960

1 Like