Put in your favorite quote

sksks don’t go off topic pm tomorrow

The second one. It’s basically saying life is a whole YOLO, so I can be goofy or just plain weird, everyone judges me anyways. I like the last one too. It’s kind of weird when you think about the fact that you only live to die?

1 Like

@Blake_episode Because when you focus all your energy on you and your success. The people who did you wrong will be envious and mad. And thats the greatest revenge you could get for yourself and ur sanity. Also you dont gotta go to jail if your revenge plan is shady. :rofl:

1 Like

the truth is anybody who judges is a helper don’t change yourself for who they want you to be explain rather than get angry sad (i just laugh and say thanks sksks)

1 Like

true dat class is over fr you get out sksksks :laughing:

well in this world you kind of just have to change yourself to liked. People are just incapable of changing themselves, and thus my low self confidence and self esteem that no one knows about.

I’d say my real favorite quote is “Love yourself” or anything along those lines. It’s been really hard for me to do that and it still is. Life really treated me unfair when I was born with an unlikable face. I’m just lucky that I have friends who see past that, but even so there’s still those toxic people out there.

3 Likes

Ok :grin:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

you probably have a beautiful face you just can’t see that i wanna talk about something off topic wanna pc?

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

sure. PM me.

1 Like

kk :slightly_smiling_face:

This is going to be very cliché like (don‘t judge me on it :llama: ), but I really love to read Shakespeares plays as Romeo and Juliet or Macbeth. My favourite quote is from a character named Ophelia of the play Hamlet when she says „ “Lord, we know what we are, but not what we may be."

2 Likes

yes but why your is that favorite quote

Imo there are many interpretations to it, but I really believe that we can see ourselves as much as we want in the future, but we truly live in the present. We should be aware of what happens in the future that we are might not able to determine. I understand the doctricine of optimism, but I tend to be more the realistic person in this case. I also thought that this quote really fitted her character spoiler alert because at this point she really fell herself into madness after Hamlet killed her father and said that he never loved her. She knows who she is but she could not tell who she is going to become in the future.. It‘s just overall the essence of it that actually does not need huge explanation. I know what I am but not what I might become.

2 Likes

yassssssss bih

1 Like

Maybe it‘s just me being totally philosophically about those things but sometimes I love to think about life and how Shakespeare, even when he lived decades before us, had such a sense of human nature. I mean that quote could be from a modern television series like Game of Thrones, right? :yay: Nope that was written more than 400 years ago :joy:

1 Like

pm me i wanna have an off topic convo

2 Likes

Im going to pm you tomorrow because it is actually already past midnight where I live and I need to go to sleep I hope thats okay for you

2 Likes

there is no force more powerful than an woman determined to rise