Putting a pause between a loop code

heyy,
i was wondering if it was possible to put a pause between my infinite loop code. i get errors saying ‘‘loop command can only be used with overlay animation commands’’
id like to know if any of you ever did this or something similar and how you did it IM DESPERATE!!!
&overlay CAR shifts to 100 265 in zone 1 in 0.15 then pause for 0.2 then overlay CAR shifts to 100 275 in zone 1 in 0.15 loop infinite times

You can only use overlay commands with overlay looping. Instead of using the pause command, just make the overlay shift to the same spot in 0.2 seconds

&overlay CAR shifts to 100 265 in zone 1 in 0.15 then overlay CAR shifts to 100 265 in zone 1 in 0.2 then overlay CAR shifts to 100 275 in zone 1 in 0.15 loop infinite times

4 Likes

omg thank you so much ive been following your tuts for a while now YOU ARE A LEGEND thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.