*~Pxstels Paint shop~*

Hey Guys I just started digital art and since we’re stuck in quarantine I thought I’d make a art shop since there is nothing else to do!

I can only do Profile Pictures at the moment since I’m still learning how to draw.

**Rules**

1. Theres only me doing this so you requests may not be done within one day.
2. Don’t keep spamming the chat requesting. I will get to your request when I can.
3. Use the password Pxstels

PFP form

1. Send me a picture fo your character(s) in a pose.
2. Tell me their skin tone (light,medium,dark)
3. Tell me their eye colour.
4. Make sure your character is in the outfits you want to be drawn
5. Send a background (not necessary but if you want me to choose one I will)
[/details]

My recent drawings

Waiting list

Finished Drawings

Hi can I request a drawing? Can I have something similar to your third example?

pxstels

Sure would you like me to use the same outline but different features or do you have a pose in mind? If you don’t mind, if you have another pose in mind can you send me a picture of it and then tell me what features you want drawn on

Hey!
Your 3rd example is from @Theebee2004’s outline contest. Im pretty sure she said if your post to you would have to say it’s from her outline contest! :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re not suppose to use @Theebee2004 outline as an examples or an request

]lmfao they left bc of us :rofl:

…fu

Not my problem!

@queenscribbles @melaniesmall do I need to say anything are what? :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

:joy::joy: nope we already establish that :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

oh I’m sorry I didn’t know. I’ve deleted it now! Its just I got the outline somewhere else and I’m not sure where it was from

Its okay if you have read @Theebee2004 rules before entering you would have seen it! Just make sure not to makes this happen a second time :sparkling_heart:

Ty for telling me! I’ll try ind the other person who posted it to just to tell them.

1 Like

The same pose but with different features
Tan
Seductive arch
Straight (black)
Upturned feline (green)
Upturned
Classic (rose)

1 Like

I’ll get started as soon as I can!

thsnkas

I’ll have it done in 2-3days. What sort of outfit do you want drawn on?

Um no specific top

Hey I managed to finish your profile picture today. Tell me if you would like any changes x

thank you