Q regarding my story, NEED OPINIONS! :)

Hellooo, I just have a question that has something to do with my current story.
What is something that would be considered very painful if a first love did it to their lover?
My MC has been very hurt by her first love but I’ve genuinely been trying to think what kind of thing would be considered painful if her first love did it to the point she can’t forget about it?

Please do help if you can and thank you :blossom: <3

5 Likes

Stealing a heirloom (or something other that is important to her) from her or her family. (I am thinking about something else than cheating.) Loosing the attention to her (like forgetting about her or finding other stuff more important than her.) Hurting her best friend or family (physically or mentally). Betraying her (not by cheating on her), but by befriending her rival. Spending all her money (and stealing all her money, secretly).

3 Likes

These are really good ideas (of course, it’s not good that it happens in real life), thank you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

AngelWings has a listed a few but I just thought I’d add another that’s more personal to me:

• Comparing to other people more than once.

That’s stuck with me ever since and it still affects the way I think and feel. Perhaps this could be the case for your char too?

Other ones I’ve thought of on the spot:

• Deciding the relationship was too difficult to maintain because they didn’t get along with their lover’s family and/or their own family didn’t approve of their lover.
  • Deciding to move away.
  • Telling their friends or their family about something deeply personal to their lover without considering that they would’ve wanted it kept between the two of them.
  • Not remembering what their lover likes for example how they like their tea made or how they like the crust of their bread cut off etc etc. A bunch of little things like that can make some feel unimportant.
  • Making their lover feel like they’re not independent of them and that they rely on them too much for everything.
  • Choosing to pursue their dream which in turn meant that their lover would be pushed onto the back burner (a bit of a double edged sword - pursuing what they want in life but at the same time hurting the person they supposedly love).
2 Likes

Thank you for the ideas :smile: I really appreciate it

1 Like

No problem! Good luck with your story.

1 Like

Using her just for her body, trying to get over an ex while being with her (saying their ex’s name etc) cyber bullying her in the past and she finds out her first love was the bully, distance choosing sports over her, breaking up with her because they can’t do long distance and they want to “focus on themselves”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.