QT´s ^.^ Outfit and Face Shop LL/INK ~Open~

I am willing to make outfits or a face for anyone who is in need for one. I´m always on forums and able to make your preference within a minute, but sometimes I am not on forums so please don´t rush me.

If you want an outfit or if you want a face or even both, please say a specific one or both and type in your form.

Outfit Form:
~INK or LL?
~Gender
~Personality or maybe a description
~Age?
~Style?
~Details ex: scars, tattoos, glasses, bracelets, necklaces, hats, or freckles

Face Form:
~Gender
~INK or LL
~Personality or maybe a description of the character
~Requirements such as eye color, hair color, race, bread, etc.

1 Like

~INK or LL? - INK
~Gender - Male
~Personality? - Introverted, Loving, Friendly
~Age? - 28
~Style? - Casual (mostly the older clothing from the catalog, not so much the newer ones)
~Details ex: scars or tattoos - N/A

I´ve did what you´ve asked, I scrolled all the way to the bottom to where all the old clothes that episode had and put nothing detailed on him.

1 Like

Background characters! Any clothes are fine!
@QT.MEH

1 Like

Here are some random outfits, if you want more, ask.

1 Like

Can I have the skin colors?

The characters I used light skin for the guy with short black hair, olive skin for the girl with bangs, mocha skin for the girl with dreads, tan skin for the girl with a bun, light skin for the girl with white hair, and tan for a the guy with pink hair.

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

no problem :smile:

1 Like

By the way, there are 2 girls with bangs are they the same skin tone?

No, the girl with long hair with bangs has an olive tone, while the girl with a bun and bangs as a tan tone.

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

It is alright, If you need help or more outfits or faces ask, I´ll help you.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this an art shop. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Oh okay thanks

1 Like