Quarantine Cover Shop! (CLOSED!)

Please go to my new Edit shop if you’d like a cover (or more!)

8 Likes

No request but I love ur examples :revolving_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I don’t really need any covers at the moment, but I Love how good the examples look!

2 Likes

Ahh tysm!!

I don’t need covers at this current moment, but it looks really clean. Some of the covers and their text remind me of a sitcom before the 2000’s for some reason. I really like the overall look of it.

1 Like

Omg that is the best compliment I’ve ever gotten, hands down. Thank you soo much!

1 Like

Can I have an intro cover? My story title is Steel Walls and my author’s name is Maddie.nicole. My story genre is romance

Male characteristics

Female Characteristics

Outfits

Female outfit:

Male Outfit:

You can choose the background

1 Like

Sure, I’ll get it to you tonight!

Thank you so much :yellow_heart:

1 Like
  1. State which cover(s) you’d like. (EX: Intro cover, small cover, and/or large cover.) large cover
    2: Character details and outfits you’d like them to be wearing.
    Female generic body rose 02 - Arched natural scar chestnut brown -beach wave hair that is red-purple- deepset upturned wide eyes brown dark - diamond-shaped face
    Grecian soft nose, full heart pouty lips blood orange gloss
    outfit - High Waisted Skinny Jeans Denim Neutral White, Wedge Espadrilles Cloth White, Tank Top Cotton Blue True
    3: Story title and author name. The Destiny
    4: Vibe of the cover/story genre. Fantasy
    5: Background you want to be used (if none, say “N/A”). N/A

Thank you so much, if you need any extra information. Just tell me. :grin: :smile:

1 Like

It’ll be done by tonight or tomorrow morning! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. Take your time. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What color are the female’s eyes?

Violet

1 Like

Thank you!

Hey! I don’t really need any covers at the moment, but I love all your examples and you are really talented! :grin: :relaxed: keep up the good work!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! <3

1 Like

Here you go, let me know if you want me to change anything!

Cover

What do you mean by “red-purple”? Like half red, half purple hair? Or a color that is reddish purple?