Quarantine Good News Thread

Hey guys!
I wanted to start this thread so that people can discuss how their days are going during this quarantine.
I know we are all separated (for the most part) and things can get a little boring and lonely.
I just want everyone to be able to talk to others and try to find some light in your life.
I highly recommend watching Some Good News for cheering up and this could be our own little Good News thread if you would like.
Just stay positive on here and try to remember we will get through this!

4 Likes

Aw thank you so much for making this thread! Thank you so much for spreading positivity. :blush:
Have a good day/night! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! I love hearing about the good that people are experiencing during hard times and I don’t want people too feel as though they are alone.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s great. I can tell that you’re an awesome person.
Thank you!!

1 Like

That is so sweet of you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for making this thread! Its nice to have some positivity during this difficult time for everyone:)

Personally, there are some good things that happened these last few weeks to me. I have been able to talk to my friends who go to other schools, more often. I have made a couple of new friends in the community these last few days. And next week is my last week of online school which means I’ll have more time to write my first two stories and to do some more fashion designing.So, I’m really happy about that.:blush:

1 Like

That’s so wonderful to hear!
My school lets out in another 2 1/2 weeks but it’s so close!

1 Like

Well I’m sure those 2 1/2 weeks will fly by fast if you keep yourself busy😊

1 Like

No doubt we have a lot of testing these next couple of weeks but it’s not terrible.
I manage to talk to my friends and even reconnected with some old friends

1 Like

Well good luck with your testing and that’s nice that you are able to talk to your friends and that you reconnected with some old ones:)

1 Like

Enjoy your last week of school!
Stay safe

1 Like

You stay safe too:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.