Children of Stardust
The Clockwork Hearts
Rift
The Paper
The Infected
The Ruby Tiara (Both Ink and LL)

3 Likes

I’m slowly getting through “The Dragon Bride.”

I’ve seen it recommended here, and on Reddit so I decided to check it out. I’m told the ending is devastating.

…Bring it on.

2 Likes

I’m was reading The Infected, it’s amazing :relieved: is it completed already or still on going?

1 Like

To my knowledge, the author only wrapped up the featured version.

Now is featured?!

Hi… Can I promote u guys my story that was published three days ago?

Wait, The Infected is featured?! OMG. If it is I’m just praying Episode doesn’t charge us 25 gems to save someone’s life.

Episode stories or actual books? :joy:

2 Likes

I was about to ask the same thing but everyone just said Episode stories so I just went with the flow. :joy:
@Stella2003 and HaAnah, it’s been featured since last year.

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t been in Episode for a long time :sweat_smile:

If you are reading real books then definitly :
The Mortal Instruments (Series)
The Infernal Devices (Series)

1 Like

What’s the infernal devices about?

1 Like

I meant actual books but I don’t mind reading episodes lol. I forgot to clarify

1 Like

I’ve been reading the Angelfall series by Susan EE. I finished the first one before we went into lock down, I’ve since finished the second one and I’m not reading the first one.

The Infected

Both of these book series are from author Cassandra Clare. She writes about Shadowhunters
(Amazing TV show on netflix). There’s a girl Theresa (Tessa) who is basically a girl from London who is shapesifter but she doesn’t know why. She is saved by William and then everybody tells her that she’s half angel half something-something.
Those 3 books are amazing

1 Like

Oh okay. I don’t personally think those books are for me, Cassandra Clare is not an author I really like that much, nothing against her just not my thing??? If that makes sense??? But thank you for the info! Now I know!

1 Like