Quarantine reading

It’s the only Episode story which doesn’t have gem choices, including Instant Princess, actually…hm

1 Like

My number one series on Episode is 100% Thick as Thieves by Spiegel. Really special in that it’s easy for me to read whenever it updates somehow; I can’t do that with every story, not even if I love it.

I’ve also been following along with Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders by Lilly R, Behind Closed Doors by Sparrow, and a few others.

1 Like

I started some but don’t continue. I read more if they have CC and 1 li.

I don’t really like point games and defo not with more than 1 li.

I look on the boards and see if one makes me want to read it…

Also I have been working throughout since when virus happened here.

Oh and some stories I think are ok if they have a few misspelled words but some have too many.

Great well made story but the ending was a HUGE let down pure trash- felt rushed and in the end after all that insane emotion filled BS they go through the MC and him can’t even be together anyways cause the author kills him off then in the very last episode MC sees him (or at least someone who looks like him in a bar) and BAM that’s it story ends. Don’t find out if that was even him at the bar, if that was him then we don’t find out how he came back, if that was him don’t know if him and MC get back together, if that was him don’t find out if he even remembers anything… you’d think that the author would at the very least make a bonus chapter (since literally every single author makes a bonus chapter after their story ends… i’ve read easily 100’s of stories on Episode and every single one once completed had bonus chapters) showing us the future but nope she never makes any bonus chapters explaining what happened… to be honest it legit felt like the author didn’t care about her readers at all since she not only killed him off but then left us with a million unanswered questions and infact was just wanting to get a rise outta everyone and wanted the story to be over as quickly as possible. This story just goes to show you that even the most well written and well made stories can be completely ruined by a trash ending.