Quarantine recommendations

Hi i’m here quarantining. i need some stories to get me through. can anyone recommend a few, especially if they’re really good comedy ones?
It doesn’t have to be only comedy, any genre will work

17 Likes

Hey! Here’s my story if you’re interested. The beginning chapters aren’t the best, but they get better. I’ll leave info below.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Genre: adventure, drama, romance, some action and comedy too. lol

Chapters: 50 (finished)

Reads atm: 54k

(The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.)

I just started a LL version (which is sort of a revamp of the ink version a little bit), but it only has 4 chapters and will take me a while to convert it fully.

My Insta: gabi.episode

I have two comedy stories you might be interested in :slight_smile:

• One of the Girls - which is completed so you can binge read it while in quarantine
  • Pick Your Poison - which is a new story each episode so you don’t have to wait for updates because it doesn’t matter lmao.

I also recommend Challenge Accepted and Psychology 101 - both are by Annie Edison and both are completed as well, so you don’t have to wait for updates.

5 Likes

Hi, I just published my second story and you can check it out if it interests you :slight_smile:

Name: Behind the Scenes
Genre: Romance
Author: Amelia
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5147207544274944
Plot: After years of being a struggling actress, you finally get a role that is going to change your life. Will your infamous co-star, Alec Pierce, be able to change your views on love?
Number of episodes: 3
Instagram: Ameliamason.episode

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Here are my two stories. Perhaps one or both may strike your fancy. If you do end up reading either of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you might have. :grin:

Magicka Entry

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

My current ongoing story...

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Thirteen currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

well while my story is fantasy I got feedback from fans that thay laugh a lot by it too so maybe you might like it too. The name of the story is Secret of the Necklace.

Hi,
Mine is not a comedy, but I’m looking for some feedback :sad_panda:
If you would have some time And be in a mood for fantasy stories, it’s called I made the devil cry, autor Šebule
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello!!
I just published my story — The Key Holder.

Plot: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brought them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?
Number of episodes: 16 (COMPLETE)
I would really appreciate if you could give it a try. :slight_smile:
Thanks! Have a great day!

Hey. I have a story. Though its mystery based, but some comedy bits are in between.
Hope you will enjoy my story

Title: My Cutie Detective
Author: Lynn Ann
Genre: Mystery, with lots of comedy and romance too
Description: Join in to solve 2 mysteries, one as a high schooler, and another as a young adult. A short story and sequel to my two stories. [Seasons 1 & 2]
CC: Full CC of both female and male MC
No. of chapters: 6 (Season 2 is ongoing)
Cover: My_Cutie_Detective_posterThumb_qBXsa2R7dk
Link to My Cutie Detective : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5214026621714432

Happy reading! :heart:

Well, My story is not really in the comedy genre but it has comedy in it. It’s called Necromancers. Feel free to read it if you want to! I hope it helps you to get through quarantine.

My story is not a comedy, but maybe you’ll like it too. :smiley:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Hey! I recently published my story and it’s comedy genre :blush:
Title: Harrison Girls
Author: Ariadni
Genre: Comedy
Summary: Vivian and her twin sister Diana are forced to move to USA after their mother got fired. The new beginning sounds like fun right? Or maybe not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5814409196535808
Cover:

Here are my stories. :blush: All of them are romantic comedies.

:blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart::blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 3 - On going.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:gem: January Editor’s Picks 2020 :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

:gem: HA Awards 2020 Best Comedy :gem:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

3 Likes

Here’s some stories I binge watched

Summary

This is my fav story by lucky

Hi, I have a few. :wilted_flower: The first two are fully released.

Links:
Sinful Desires
Limelight. Comedy. Romance (?)
Bad Behavior
Limelight. Drama. Mystery.
Magicka: Transcendent
Limelight. Fantasy.

Author Name: liyah v :black_heart:

2 Likes

Some other binge-worthy stories:

• Flashback Friday by Daisy W.
  • Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee
  • Bubblegum by Sarah Dove
  • Thick as Thieves by Spiegel
  • The Wrong Match by Hijiko

Mines a RomCom if you fancy trying it :grin:

That One Moment

Limelight - RomCom

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 7 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

I also recommend Tender Hearts by @Laquila - That ones available in Ink & LL :kissing_heart:

thanks everyone! i will definitely read these

Here’s my story
TITLE: The Bet
Author’s instagram: faith.epii
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Style: INK (it will be in Limelight soon)
Description: Elle, a spoiled girl that just can’t be nice. After making a bet, Brian has to make sure to make her fall in love with him to break her heart. Or will he be the one that will break?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4790233981583360
Cover:The_Bet_IA_posterThumb_Hnxja0e8By