💎 Quartz Art Shop 💎 [on hold!]

You’re welcome and it was a pleasure working on your orders :blush: :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey @2epiccarrotz! Hope you’re doing well :hugs: :two_hearts:
I would like to request some splashes if it’s possible.
what kind of splash do you want? (sound & music / warning / character description / outro e.t.c.)
1st) Warning; All characters & events in this story are entirely fictional
2nd) This story uses advanced directing. Please tap slowly.
3rd) There are flashing lights present throughout the story
4rth) This story uses sound & music
5th) This story contains mature themes & language
limelight / ink
Limlight
background

details (f.e. text, preferable color palette e.t.c.)
I don’t have a prefarable text style or color palette. I have seen your examples so I trust you :wink:
other (anything else, that you want to me to know about your order)
I don’t think there’s anything else :sweat_smile:

If you need anything else, let me know. I hope you have a good day/evening/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Take care, Christina <3

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the concern. I’ll see what I can do with this request. and place the result here

1 Like

limelight / ink
Limelight
cover size (small / large / both)
Art scene
background(s)

details

character(s) deets

outfit(s)

poses details

Warning! My shop’s on hold!
There is a lot to explain what happened, because I am currently being treated with medications (and specifically under the treatment of injections, etc.), which may and most likely already have a cumulative, side effect on my psyche, I would like to apologize for the fact that my absence was so unexpected, though for me, too, it is.
I do not know how much longer I will need to stay in this state until I am sent on sick leave for the next week, I hope that more will not be needed. I would love to stay online for this time, but I cannot vouch for the adequacy of my behavior in this situation.

I’m also sorry if everything you’re reading right now is incomprehensible that’s probably a side effect.

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery, but also reminding you to take your time and not rush the healing process :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like