Queen Miliani's Official Art Thread♛ GOOGLE FORM ONLY!

me not but you said to put a text on something? I don’t know on what …

1 Like

Yes because I am confused, do you want text messages on that phone, or do you want a different background on that phone or something completely different?

@PurelySIMple

2 Likes

No, you have to read what I described on the phone, I described a script ho you can do text messages with a phone but it has to be a background not an overlay in episode xxx And she can have the phone if she wants if you give permission because she said I want that too, just read from the beginning xxx

1 Like

Are you referring to me wanting it? I was playing around. I think it’s cute but I have no need for that in my story. =)

1 Like

ok xxx

2 Likes

Ms. @QueenMilii I’m looking for a bed background (something fancy but not too fancy) with a blanket that matches overlay. Do you have time to add me to your request list? Also, do I need to provide you with a photo of what I want?

I would like the background to be both day and night AND side view and top view of the bed. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Yes it does! I would like the picture!

1 Like

Me too if it is ready lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Would you like a background too? :sweat_smile:

i like all off your backgrounds so let them goming girl xxx

1 Like

@Jojo.episode464

I will get the table overlay!

1 Like

Oh my gosh tysm! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

@Henn_F17

Ahh!! I had to tell you I’m too young to be a Ms. :joy::joy::joy: You can just call me Mili or Miliani

1 Like

I was trying to be respectful and cute. But duly noted!!! LOL LOL LOL

1 Like

Hey on the bed. Do I just need to give you the look or do I need to find the angles I’m wanting too?

1 Like

Is it okay if I use some of the backgrounds that you’ve made for other people and still give you credit?

1 Like

Also hopefully I can still make it on your request list! I want a princess bedroom, with a big bed and a big window please! And can you make it look fancy? It’s supposed to be in the castle!

1 Like