Queen Miliani's Official Art Thread♛ GOOGLE FORM ONLY!

I’m so sorry, I’m a mess. Where did you request it?

Sure

1 Like

It’s a little way to say thank you - you deserve it and thanks so much :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

You are awesome! I don’t want to take anything away from your story so it’s okay to say get your own lol. But the view is seriously perfect for what I need. Thanks!

1 Like

google forms

1 Like

is the ‘walk in closet’ one I can use for my party?

I don’t know what I am saying here?

It should have read: Can I use the walk in closet for my story? What the heck was that up there? lol

1 Like

@Queenmilii on this could you make the door like things as an overlay? and PM it too me so I don’t lose it? I am trying to go back to get everything I requested so I can credit and I feel like I’m losing a lot. lol Thanks

1 Like

I’ll try babe :kissing_heart:

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓯𝓪𝓶? 𝓘’𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭. 𝓨𝓸𝓾’𝓿𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

Eʋҽɾყσɳҽ ƚԋαƚ ɾҽϙυҽʂƚҽԃ σɳ ɱყ ƚԋɾҽαԃ ҽʋҽɾ.

@Days my first customer
@Briana_M
@lexy19
@PurelySIMple You complete my thread babe :kissing_heart:
@Lizzie_C
@Kennedy11 I’m so happy that you started creating backgrounds too bae! :blush:
@areyouaqueen Maybe I am? I don’t know that’s for ya’ll to decide :joy:
@AnonymousAuthor1 Making those text backgrounds for you was so hilarious! I made my best friend from my old school help me, and we couldn’t stop laughing! I love you babe!
@Firely_epi You are just amazing! I think you’d deserve to be Forum QUeen more than me :smile:
@KISS
@Mummyof2 _You are an angel :angel: _
@princesscamden I enjoyed making your backgrounds, and I hope you enjoyed them too babe! :heart:
@Rramsey225
@starwrites You’re just an amazing, supportive friend. I love you so much!
@writtenbyskye
@episode.lk
@Henn_F17 I had so much fun helping with your backgrounds, and if I’m ever on the forums, I’ll try to be the first one to help with your backgrounds :wink:
@Jojo.episode464
@Zoekzoef I had a pleasure being your proofreader, and will hopefully still be able to babe! :crossed_fingers:
@Skyye
@Hannah_minna I had a pleasure wokring for you as well :heart:
@epi.alysssa

To everyone I still owe a background to, it’ll be done and I’ll pm it to you!

Rate me! Was I helpful to you in anyway? How was my service?

0 voters

3 Likes

Why me?

1 Like

Cause you’re an angel babe! :heart:

1 Like

you were so amazing! And thank you for taking the time to make me those, unfortunately, episode didnt approve them :neutral_face::neutral_face:

But the point is you’re such a big help to the community. supporting smaller authors by giving them amazing art work to feature in their story, and helping people who aren’t so good at art. Thank you

2 Likes

I am not! Sorry ummm hope my queen doesn’t get upset! @Ms.Kate

1 Like

What!? Babe! You should’ve told me… :sob:
Thank you so much though, I’m just doing what I find fun!

1 Like

Who is Ms. Kate? I’ve never heard of her :joy:
Is she just as amazing as you, if so I’d love to meet her!?

2 Likes

all that matters is you’re happy when you’re doing it, chica. we love you

2 Likes

Omg you never heard of ms. Kate?! She’s my fiancé…and she is the president of Episode Dreams

2 Likes

Hi im Ms.Kate.

But…happy to meet you!

Why would I get mad? Lol

2 Likes

She called me babe?

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes