Queen story reads

Hello, wonderful community of the Episode writing world!!! :laughing::laughing:

If you are looking for reads you came to the right place, I WILL read your stories and best of all you won’t get just one read but two reads, yes I said to TWO free reads. All you have to do is follow me on my Instagram (joqueena_stories) and DM me your story name. If I really like your story I will not only add it to my favorites but I will also promote it on my Instagram story,

Instagram Link

Don’t miss this opportunity to get three benefits for the price of one,

Benefits:

• two free read
  • promote on my Insta story
  • add to my favorites

Finally, follow me on the episode app (joqueena) and read my story… but both are optional!! :grin::grin:

I followed you but Instagram won’t let me DM you. My story is a collab with @S.Dsana called Quiet Confidence. :slight_smile:

(I’m @winter05.episode)

WinterMoon,
I just finished read three episodes of your story Quite Confidence on two accounts!!!:grinning:

I would love for you to read my story.
I already followed you

Title: Superhuman
Author: Episodebykiara
Instagram:Episodebykiara
Genre: Action
Episodes: 3 but only read 2
Style: Ink
Description: An alien invasion is coming, only solution is to turn humans into superhumans.

Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
ink
mystery
12 current episodes
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
dm ig @episode.hina ty

Hi I already followed you on Instagram, feel free to read my story :slight_smile:

Hi, @joqueena!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. It has 4 different endings and it is really animated! All the backgrounds are custom and there is a special art scene as well. I promise, the plot will also keep you hooked :blush:

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Already added you and Dm you. :grinning:

Hey @Alex_Af i would love to do a read for read

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey I would love to do a read for read

Okay great!! PM me boo!!