Chapters: 7

Thank you if you review x

2 Likes

Out of town with family, will resume reviews soon

No rush! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
TITLE: No Strings Attached
AUTHOR: Alyce Winter
GENRE: Drama, romance, mystery … all the good stuff
DESCRIPTION: You decide to get involved with an attractive stranger. What happens when you’re wrapped up in more drama than you can handle? So much for no strings…

Can I get my story reviewed?

Sure :slight_smile:
I go back to work tomorrow so my ability to review will slow down considerably but go ahead and let me know the story name and your episode author name

Okay that’s fine :slight_smile:

My Story: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author Name: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Plot/Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
# of Episodes: 19 ~ONGOING~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856

Too much Baby Mama Drama
Lex
Chapters read: ALL FIVE

The Good!

• Gotta be honest … when I first saw the title I thought: “Oh lordy, what am I getting myself into?” But when I actually started reading I was pleasantly surprised! Shame on me for judging a book by it’s cover. This story was awesome!
  • You get to customize your MC and love interest which is always a plus!
  • Shon is awesome! Sassy brat.
  • I think it holds a perfect mixture of drama, comedy, and romance.
  • I thought I was going to hate the love interest but you surprised me! The LI is so far worth fighting for and a good guy in a sad situation but he tries to make the best of it.
  • This story is like a guilty pleasure! I read all 5 available chapters and I can’t wait for more.

The Bad …

• I noticed some spelling and grammar errors but nothing too bothersome
  • There seems to be some long delays at times in the directing. Such as moving to spots too slow while everyone stands around still. I don’t know if what I am say makes sense.

How it could be Improved

• I might suggest working on the code to have the characters and scenes flow more smoothly in appropriate time. Otherwise though, It’s great! I’m sold. Added to favorites and looking forward to chapter 6.
1 Like

Thank you so much! I was so nervous about the review to be honest and I’ll most definitely work on the coding. Still learning but will most definitely revamp once I get it down. Thank you for your time and the feedback.

1 Like

Same here so I don’t have a lot of room to judge :smile: I have a lot to learn with coding

1 Like

Hey I figured out the music thing was a glitch. I was reading a different story where one of the episodes didn’t have music so I rebooted the app and the music returned!

Thanks for letting me know.:blush:

1 Like

Tribe of Malapinchi
Jannah Jackson
Chapters read: 2

The Good!

• Wow! Cool how you mixed the art styles!
  • I liked the directing and special effects.
  • Character customization! Awesome!
  • The old woman at the hotel is a bad ass :sunglasses:
  • The music and sound effects work well.
  • The history lessons were neat :slight_smile:

The Bad …

• I found it hard to follow to be honest. Chapters felt too long and packed full of lengthy explanations.
  • In the flashbacks to the 1930s I found it odd for the characters to use modern slang/speech.
  • It was interesting but didn’t quite feel intense like a thriller story.

How it could be Improved

• Perhaps the amount of explanations could be polished into more bite sized and pertinent pieces.
  • You obviously worked hard to include diversity :slight_smile: I think the reader will see and appreciate that without all the extra explanation.
  • I know a lot of people like long episodes but for me personally, it was too slow. More action and suspense would perhaps make it feel like a thriller story.

It’s an interesting concept and I can tell you put a lot of thought and work into it!

1 Like

Hhahaha thank you Queen Ivy!!! No worries :grin:.

Oh there are who feedback its more adventure and fantasy​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…so i switch genres here and there but originally it was written for the thriller contest :grin:

Oh for the lengthy explanations… do you mean at the end of every episode those bite size infos or in Episode 2 during the scene woth Drisana at the Shrine where the Q&A was? Yeahh i can tell hahaha. Its abit hard to go without it cause its like to make readers understand these ‘fantasy land’ in a real life world :grin:. But of course I can try to make that Q&A somesort less lengthy and maybe more graphics instead of Drisana saying words :grin:.

Oh its because its Not a light read​:sweat::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Bits of brain power its required to connect here and tgere and attention to detail :sweat_smile: Omg sorry !! Cause for me Im the type of person who is very attention to detail thus I thing by default its reflected in the story (hence some feel about the lengthy explanations)

Oh for the modern speech thing in 1939 (ok cause also Episode is a dominant English app so i had to make it English for that reason​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…) … how does one write Old English though?:sweat_smile:. Oh and in the before the Q&A MC mention who she know English and Drisana replied she doesnt…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::joy::joy::joy:

Which will confuse everyone because… all along English is spoken. This is cause of their Instant Magic Rapid Translation. Oh if you know the lore behind Norse Mythology like Thor Loki and Asgard… they have this ability called All-Speak. Like they may speak English but to foreigners they will understand it in their Language. They will hear their language instead. And when foreigners reply… the Asgardians like Thor and Loki will hear it as English instead. Yup!! IM A HUGEEE LOKI FAN!! So i used this concept of speak in my story :joy:

(I’ll work on that​:grin:) oh in Ep 3 there will be the Classic Art Style :joy:

Cause for me my country was once a British colony so for me I write everything in British English.

1 Like

I have been reading yours! I have been slow as heck though because my family has been hit by the flu :mask:

Damn so sorry to hear that! Flu is the worst and I totally understand :sleepy::star2:

1 Like

Living Among the Dead
Eva.T
Chapters read: 4

The Good!

• I am very impressed with your directing skills!
  • The backgrounds work great and give a creepy apocalypse vibe! Perfect.
  • I like the fact that we get to customize the main characters.
  • The dialogue is all great and realistic.
  • I can totally relate to Ryan :smile:
  • The story is engaging and entertaining! I felt legitimately nervous at times!

The Bad …

• Lacking in choices

How it could be Improved

• More choices!
  • Overall I really like this story and I intend to keep reading!
1 Like

Thank you! Yeah I need to add more choices :rofl:

1 Like

Hey I have since read 8 chapters and noticed you did have more choices :slight_smile:

1 Like