QueenIvy's spotlight on GOOD featured stories

Is that the one where the love interest is a bad boy you play mind games with and he sleeps with your best friend to make you jealous and then in season 2 you sleep with your stepbrother love interest but in the end get forced to go back to the manipulative bad boy? :joy:

The only thing I remember is the boy was rich and the girl was normal, they start to hang out because of a project and out of no where he disappear. In the second one we can see the girl trying to forget about him, so she start seeing a guy but then the boy come back like nothing ever happened (In the second one you will be able to choose if you want to be with the boy that disappeared or the guy that you started to hang out)

1 Like

Next?

• Envy
  • Haute as Hell

0 voters

Will work on Haute as Hell first and Envy after

Haute as Hell by @Langdon

Genre: Romance
(Plenty of comedy and drama as well!)

Well, how awkward! Apparently I have used up all five of my replays on this story and have to start my spotlight review from the middle of the tale! - Ivy’s initial thoughts

Is watching reality TV your guilty pleasure? Do you thrive off of watching strong personalities compete for the title of top model? How about a wide range of diversity in those rising stars? Haute as Hell will keep you on your toes with plot twists and steamy romances as you compete with the best that modeling has to offer!

S. Langdon really sets the bar high with this featured tale! You find yourself immersed in an actual reality TV situation, both on and off set! This is such a creative and entertaining concept for the episode platform.

The MC

You will quickly discover that the fully customizable MC is a hot HAUTE mess! See what I did there? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

At the beginning, your life is a wreck and you have hit rock bottom. Then, your chance to redeem yourself comes along! I truly appreciate a less than perfect MC. Her flaws may be very relatable to you, and if not, still add great entertainment value and comedy relief!

There are plenty of dialogue based choices in this story that reflect different potential personalities for the main character. As the story progresses, she really grows and develops as an individual! New friendships and experiences enter the equation and help her mature and bloom!

The Plot

As mentioned before, this story revolves around a reality TV show for competing fashion models. You experience this from both on and off set perspectives.

It certainly isn’t that simple though! S. Langdon as an author knows how to keep you on your toes with plot twists and delicious drama!

The overall plot feels like a journey of self discovery and growth! It provides a positive message of learning to love yourself. This story also captures a central theme of accepting and embracing others that may be different from you!

The Love Interests

Ah yes … the moment all S. Langdon fans have been waiting for! The steamy romance subplots!

I think it’s fair to say that S. Langdon is well known famous for her superb writing of love interests and their naughty scenes that appeal to our thirsty girl fantasies!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Haute as Hell romance scenes will not disappoint! :wink:

Don’t get too distracted by the sex appeal though! There is far more depth to each love interest Beneath the Surface. pfft heheh did you see what I did there!?!?

Each guy (or gal if you prefer!) has a unique personality and backstory that you discover along the way. None of them fall into to over used bad boy or golden boy cliches. They all have their flaws, redeeming qualities, and unique quirks!

Choices

Let’s start off with the GEM CHOICES!

My first playthrough, I was broke and went the free choice route. My subsequent playthroughs, I was making it rain and tossing gems at every opportunity :cloud_with_rain: :sunglasses: Don’t judge me!

Most of the gem choices are cosmetic and don’t leave you feeling guilty or bummed out if you skip them! I was pleasantly surprised to find that you can still win each competition without a gem choice. (It just takes more brain power :wink: )

The story provides plenty of dialogue and decision choices that don’t require gems at all! I really appreciate this in a featured story. You can still have a great episode experience without draining your gem wallet.

In Conclusion

This is a fun, sexy, and well written story! Haute as Hell has a perfect balance of drama, comedy, and more serious or uplifting messages for the reader! I’m so glad to see a tale like this on the featured shelf!

Have any of you read Haute as Hell? What did you think of it?

3 Likes