QueenMeh’s Help Thread

I can help with mostly anything! Coding, outfits, characters, proof-reading, and questions. ( I cannot actually write because I can’t keep up with one idea :woman_facepalming:t4:)

2 Likes

do you think you could help me with a few outfit ideas?
I’d love some matching couple outfits, a few laid back outfits for girls and guys, and date outfits for guys and girls.
tysm!

Could you help me with how i get the text messages part not to go passed the scene i need it in? & when i put a char to walk off set it does it funny and idk how to do it.

I can definitely help!

1 Like

thank you!

Are you talking about the text format?

Examples of exiting:
@MC exits left

with an animation

@MC exits left AND MC is walk_exhausted

Yes ill show you how it looks. it keeps going when i don’t want it to and doesn’t show the next scene.

INT. BLACK - DAY

@zoom reset

@BRIAN spot 1.250 339 -13

@BREE spot 1.107 -94 -45

@speechbubble is 159 268 to 100% with tail_top_right

set format phonetext
BRIAN
Hey, We need to meet up…
BREE
Over last night?
BRIAN
Look in your mail box you should have the address.
BREE
Um why are you acting so weird?
BRIAN

BREE
HELLO???
BRIAN

BREE
ANSWER ME DAMN IT!
BRIAN
Stop being a crazy and get over here…
BREE
ASSHOLE!

INT. BREES BED ROOM

and when i have a char walk off the screen it looks funny and idk how to fix that.

You need to set it back into the normal format. Which would be * set format cinematic or set format spotlight *

1 Like

Limelight or Ink?

1 Like

ink

Thank you so much ill try it out now.

I’m done with the female outfits, I have to do the male outfits tomorrow. Let me know if I need to edit one!

1 Like

tysm!!

How can a character do two animations at the same time?
I personally want my character to talk_kneel_neutral_loop and hug_neutral_pose at the same time.

&CHARACTER is talk_kneel_neutral_loop THEN CHARACTER is hug_neutral_pose

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.