Queens R4R story Review

Hello people this is a read for read review page. I usually read one episode unless I’m intrigued enough to read more. My reviews our honesty, quick, and straight to the point. If I love your story I’ll probably add it on recommend stories in episode. Also please if I gave you a review good or bad I expect the same. Just be honest about what you think of my story because I definitely will not hold anything back. Please don’t mistake a review as rude or demeaning I respect all stories especially since I as a fellow creator understand the hardships and difficulties it takes to write one. Whatever review you receive remember it’s meant to help us improve our writing and inspire readers to continue reading.

Requirements include
Author
Story title
Description
A few questions on what you think maybe wrong with your story
Read at least 1 chapter

A little about is that I’m new to writing on episode and so excited to share my new story with you guys:

Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable?

Link: Art of Desire

If you have any questions comments concerns and most of all any advice about my story tell me honestly and respectful. I’m all ears thank you :two_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::star_struck:

Moved to Promote Your Story as that’s where R4R threads live! :v:t2:

Hi Joqueena,
I’d love to do a read for read! I can finish all 3 chapters by the end of the week. Here are the details of my story:
Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Drama/Mystery with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Surez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

1 Like

@AMar I love love love your story so far it is really good I was hooked from beginning to end. Also I love the diversity of languages you put in your i don’t speak much Spanish but I enjoy the fact that you put them in really unique

I will definitely be reading your story in the future

Thanks for your prompt reply! I’m so happy that you liked it, it really means a lot to me! :hearts: :hearts:
Spanish is my mother tongue, and even though I’ve seen a few other stories with diversity in langue, it’s usually a secondary character the one who is bilingual. It was important to me to honor my roots by having Aiden and Kiara speak some Spanish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’ll read your story! Could you please read mine? When I finish reading your story…I will come back and answer your questions. I can’t wait to read it! :grinning: Could you please give me feedback on mine? Thanks a lot!
-Gabbie :grinning:

Title: Addison
Author: Gabbie C.
Episode Style: Limelight
Summary: Addison moves to Los Angeles to become a singer. But when she forsakes herself for a record deal, and mixes business with pleasure, will she be able to prevail over evil?
Genre: Drama
Number of Episodes: 5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4892204633554944

1 Like

Gabbie C.
The story is kinda boring there just wasn’t enough too keep me interested for long. probably most of the arguing and talking in general was a little too long especially since the reader can already hint the main character issues. I did like a few parts like in the beginning towards the end of the argument the character hit the main character and when main character sneak out the house to meet an ex.
The time when the parents talked I got bored again because it felt like they were talking for forever however I understand why that scene was put there for readers to know the worries of other characters. But I felt like you should cut some scenes a little and make them get to the point. Furthermore not only did I feel like most scenes were too long but also kinda repetitive I read the same issues of why the character can’t go over and over.

Thanks for the review. I read your story too. It was…missing a lot for me. You didn’t have enough dialogue. I didn’t understand the purpose of some of the characters. I felt you jumped scenes too quickly and there wasn’t enough character development. I didn’t get the purpose of the girl with the blue hair. It was hard for me to understand what was happening. I didn’t understand if your story was a romance or a comedy. There were also, a ton of typos and words that were missing from your story. I do, however, love the title of your story. I felt it was very catchy! I appreciate you reading my story. And this is just my opinion, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings, either.
Good Luck to you!
-Gabbie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gabbie thanks I truly appreciate the honest review you given me. Now I lot a lot to think about especially since I know exactly what’s wrong what’s wrong with my story.

TITLE- RUBY
AUTHOR- SAKA MOSHOOD ABIODUN

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW AND I WILL READ AND REVIEW YOURS!
THANKS!

Please help me read and review mine and I will do the same for you!
you can share if you like it!

Youngblackboy
I was slightly at a lost with your story. The main character at the beginning was either really angry in one dialogue and completely at ease in the next. The part with the office didn’t make much sense to me once the choice came i didn’t know much about the characters to make an assumption on whose at fault. Also towards the end of the conversation I was like what? I didn’t really understand what happened thus I think you need to read over your dialogue and fix some of those minor mistakes so readers can fully understand what’s going on in the story. Also sometimes characters lips don’t move when they are speaking.

The pool scene was pretty good probably the one only part I liked plus it was funny. The next scene, I didn’t get why those characters are in school all of a sudden. New characters are popping up without a trace. Plus there are multiple times when a character is right in front of another character thus you can’t even see that character, fix their positions please.

I just sort of understood the school scene, is it supposed to represent the past??and explain why the main character doesn’t like the popes?? Anyway it seem like you are literally jumping from background to the next. The reader has no hint to where the characters will go. For example the scene where the main character is talking with another character in her bedroom she said bye and just appeared at the beach. You really should implement if a character is going to leave like state that she is going to clear her head.

Overall the story has no structure we know ruby what’s revenge but that’s pretty much it. The events that occurred after that just didn’t make much sense to me and mostly seemed pretty random.

I hope this review help you improve your story good luck :smiley:

First of all thanks for your review and also the main character never went to the beach, that was the only female child in the Pope’s family. I introduced all characters and also the office scene is very important because it shows POPE company is at the brick of bankruptcy which will be Ruby’s way into their lives.
I am not perfect at editing and all that but thank you! I appreciate

Thank you so much.
Basically

Lisa Pope was the one at the beach not Ruby!
2) The office scene was to explain that POPE CORP is almost bankrupt
3) When Ruby found out, that was when she had a press conference that she is looking for investment so she can enter the lives of the POPES.
4) The last scene was when the POPES started considering asking Ruby for investment.

Thank you tho!!

1 Like

I understand better once you explained it I was pretty lose reading the story.

Hey, I’m new here with my first story. If you will read this story I will wait for feedback cause I still need to learn and I want to know my mistakes. :slight_smile:
Title: Inner Madness
Genre: Comedy
Description: Bonnie’s life looks fun, she acts like she doesn’t care about anything. Despite everything how long will she manage to keep her pain in?

du

1 Like

Hi ! I would love to check your story out! Please DM in instagram to share screenshots :wink:
So here’s my story if you’re interesed in reading it! :slight_smile:
Here’s my story:
Title: Girlhood
Author: Oumnia
Genre: Drama
Description: Kethius might seem like any ordinary teenage boy but in fact he hides a unique secret…
Number of Episodes: 9 (complete)
Instagram: @oumniaepisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172961657356288

2 Likes

Hey there! <3 I’d love to read your story and also I’d love to know your opinion on mine! :heart:

You can send me screenshots on instagram: daniellecassidy.episode

Here’s my story details :slight_smile: <3

Story title: Hollywood Bliss
Author: Danielle Cassidy
Genre: Romance (also a comedy)
Style: INK
Episodes: 5 (ongoing, 6 comming out soon!)
Story description: Sandy’s life turns wild when she becomes MC in a musical and her co-star is the most popular bad boy in Hollywood.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/53418535505100801

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for reviewing our stories!

Here are the details of mine:

Author: EpisodeCray
Story Title: Your Secret Admirer
Description: What happens when Natalia’s secret love letter ends up in the hands of the wrong boy? Will she fall in love or will everything fall apart?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4654341800198144

Will it be okay if you private message me on Episode Forums on your thoughts about my story? I have added your story to my list and will read and comment as soon as I can.

Thank you for your time! I hope you’ll enjoy my story.

X

1 Like

Name: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Genre: Action
Summary: When Ava’s younger sister goes missing, she must work with a group of superheros to save her.
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: ki_writesepisode
Episodes: 3
Questions:
Is the plot interesting enough?
Are my characters interesting?
Does my story have a chance to win the contest?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4786197070741504

1 Like