Queens R4R story Review

Sandra_S
In beginning the character Ethan is literally walking in place, please try fix that. Overall though I like your story it’s very cutesy and pretty funny. However, it wasn’t long enough to keep me interested. It finished way to quick, the quickest I seen so far. I know you assured the readers that only the first few are short but i think you should really consider adding more to the stories because I really liked it and believe it has potential to be amazing. Also your English to be honest wasn’t even that bad. You did have minor mistakes in spelling but it wasn’t so bad that the reader couldn’t understand. I would advise you to simply reread your story. Anyway good job and keep up the great work, you’ve done well.

1 Like

Oumniaa
Your story was actually pretty good I have no constructive criticism or advice to give. Keep on the good work and good luck. :grinning:

1 Like

Story name - Hiding the truth
Author - ab.creates
Chapters out - 7
Description - Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?

Danielle_Cassidy
Great story everything was placed perfectly, I liked it. Grammar was good, the story was interesting with a hint of humor. Good job at writing your story it was pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I tried to get atleast one feedback for two weeks cause I had a feeling that there’s definitely something wrong! You saved me :smiley: I’ll try to fix everything you wrote, now I see where was my problem also it was SO helpful! Thank you again! :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like

Wow two weeks!!! That’s awfully a long wait, anyway I’m glad to have had the opportunity to read your story. Your on to something great continue the hard work.

Ab.creates
Good story and no complaints, just continue on the good work your story is pretty good. The characters were explained perfectly. The reader knows and clearly understood what’s happening.

Form: INK
Username: Trying_To_Help
Author Name: TreasureTV M.D. Jackson READ AUTHOR BIO
Story Title: Daddy, and me.
Genre: Paranormal
Description: Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth, when demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together? Read to find out.
Published(yes or no): Yes
Instagram(optional if you want the review posted here and/or on Instagram)
Cover Art: image
Episodes: 3
Any Specific Suggestions You Need Help On: Any.

1 Like

Trying_to_help
Your story Daddy and Me, is very cute so far. I really liked it, however, the parts when the screen keeps going back and forth was a little dizzy for me. But overall, the story is pretty great especially when the ex killed the MC, I was like, oh snap, I didn’t see that coming. I liked the mother a lot and it’s was kinda sad to see her go :cry:. All the characters were developed perfectly. Again great story, can’t wait to read more in the future :innocent::heart_eyes::laughing:.

P.s I apologize for reading your story late, since I haven’t got much request lately i didn’t really check my forum.

So, I plan on reading your story tonight. My dad sometimes doesn’t want me to read certain things, and I ask him to keep me from reading it if he doesn’t want me too. So I am not sure how this will turn out. :sweat_smile:

I know my cover page looks too mature but I could assure you 100% there are literally no kissing scenes or even a hug. I am fully aware younger views read episode and if your father say no it’s totally okay, don’t worry about it :grin:. Anyway I was happy to help and continue on improving your amazing story to make it better, good luck.

So, I read it! And I do have some suggestions, btw, thank you for the review, it was much appreciated! I worked on it to make it more understandable! Thank you so much! now for the review, well, your grammar and spelling are kinda off, and growing is put where going is supposed to be, but I have some help! You can use Grammarly to fix spelling mistakes! I am not sure if I would recommend the premium version, but the regular version is free, you can also use Scribble to! And some of your directing is off, she popped up twice at this scene:

When she was talking, in the first speech bubble before that one, she came in, of which was not needed as she was already there, and then in the one that came after that bubble, she did it again, and no harm or offense meant to you when I said that.

I would suggest making it in the portal and looking at scripts and templates, trust me, templates are helpful and they have them in the portal, just click on script templates and it shows you the list of them that have.

And you need to open the previewer and spot direct the speech bubbles as they are not on the Character, if it says that they are off-screen don’t listen to it, paste it into the script, remove the #, and use it, because as long as you can see it, the readers can too. Trust me, I had that problem.

Also, the story is kinda hard to follow, I read the first episode, so I am sure it gets better as it goes.

That is all. Someone else can help if they want.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review and I will definitely take you advice into great consideration.

Hey, I have a new story and I would love feedback and I would love it if you guys read it :slight_smile:
title: Countless Mistakes
Author: Seda Coleman
Demi_Lovato_HBF0_posterThumb_KO8MbQKbZi

ColemanS
Your story Countless Mistakes is too cute, I really liked the conversation between the MC and the author at the beginning; it was too cute :rofl:. the story is pretty funny too, I especially like the character Bethany she seems so funny and blunt. Your directing are good and I like them. However there’s this one part ( the last scene) when the MC is not facing carter, idk if that’s on purpose or mistake. Overall your story was pretty good and I enjoyed reading it :grin:.

1 Like

Hi Joqueena,
I’d love to do a read for read :slight_smile:

Title: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ends in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

omg thank you so so much!!

Alisha.Sophie
Your story is good and I liked it, but like you said in the beginning of your story there are a few grammatical mistakes, however, it wasn’t so bad that the reader do not understand what’s going on. But I still think you should reread the story over a few times and fix them. Your directing was pretty good and you developed your characters nicely. Good job and good luck improving your story :grin:.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback :heart:
I try to fix the mistakes soon.

Name- Retaliation
Author- Saka Moshood Abiodun
Genre- Thriller, Political drama, Revenge, Revenge play, drama, heavy drama, suspense
Summary- Rose simple life was destroyed by a political family. Rose later claims the identity of a rich business woman, Kim Brown. Using Kim’s identity, Kim planned to destroy everyone that offended her.
One quote from Rose- “I will strip them of everything they love, money, love life, family. Everything I lost”
Style- Ink
Published- Yes
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630965940879360
Episodes- 3 (more to come)
The story is well explained!
I am not narrating what happened to Rose! It is well scripted and directed!
Please check it out and leave a message.
Xoxo

I am also doing R4R