Queenstrial I|I Official Thread I|I RP

«────── « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I|I Queenstrial I|I

Based off the…
Red Queen and the Selection

Created by @TheBluGeek, Adopted by Fallen

Steras, a land where blood can make or break you. Those with Red blood are the servants, the ones forced to work, the normal. Those with Silver blood are the government officials, the ones with superpowers, the strong. However that may all change with the upcoming Queenstrial.

Queenstrial is the event where when the Crown Prince turns 18 and will choose a bride after a series of trials. The competitors consist of Silver ladies and noblewomen aged 17 through 19 who wish for power, importance, or simply love. Many volunteer to enter but only twenty four will receive the honor of vying for his hand.

However, this year Silver ladies and noblewomen won’t be the only ones entering. The Scarlet Guard, a Red rebellion, is planning on entering some of their own Reds. Normally, this wouldn’t work as Reds do not have special abilities like Silvers but the Scarlet Guard have a small group of Reds who do, Newbloods. They are stronger than Silvers and have unique abilities.

If the Scarlet Guard can successfully get one of the Newbloods on the throne, they can change the laws and make Reds and Silvers equal. If the Silvers win the throne, nothing changes until the rebels can try again in the next Queenstrial. Now they must both compete against each other while the Newbloods try and hide their true identities and allegiances…

Welcome to Queenstrial!
Here are a short summary of the two roles

Silvers - A lady that may or may not be from a noble House, they are all eligible to volunteer and their goals are to win though if they find out about Newbloods it may also aide them in winning…

Newbloods - One of the secret Scarlet Guard Reds that have powers that can rival and even defeat a Silver’s power. They have been trained their whole lives to control their powers and have been kept a secret since they were initiated into the rebels. Their goals are to not only win but hide their true blood type.

Elimination will be determined by how well you do on tests and competitions. Even if you are eliminated however, your character will still stay in the castle as a spectator to the trial though they will have less privileges than those still in the trial. Newbloods can get eliminated if they show they have Red blood, this would put not only the other Newbloods but the Scarlet Guard as well.

All the girls walk into the castle. They were the ‘twenty four’ ladies that were going to be betrothed to the prince, hopefully. Immediately, one of the royal guards tells the ladies of their first challenge. ‘Bake a breakfast’ for the Prince, as a lady must always know how to cook. Teams are encouraged, but not needed. The guard walks them to the large kitchen.

~ FACECLAIMS ~

@Queen_Faith , @Ypsilon, @SillyCupcake22233, @ScarletSwanHunter, @PurpleRose, @Chocolate_Mama, @Ella, @Littlefeets, @fal.renet1398, @Wingsoffire , @L375, @Aohebe_S

Georgie Lawrence
She looked at the castle, it was bigger than anything she had ever seen in her life. She took a deep breath, thinking about how this could possibly change her life, or take her life. Even though she was fully trained, she still had the worry of slipping up and revealing too much by accident. She finally walked into the castle, feeling overwhelmed from the spacious castle. She went into the room with all the girls in there, and looked around. Maybe some of them are like me. She thought.
One of the royal guard came into the room they were in. Oh my god, have they figured me out already? She thought, filled with dread. But then the guard started saying ‘welcome’ and explaining Queenstrial. Then, he said, “First challenge, bake a breakfast. Recommended to do it in teams.” She listened to this, and decided to find a team. She looked around at the girls again, and looked for someone to be in a team with.

OOC:
Approachable - to anyone who wants to team!

~ Titania ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Make. . . breakfast?! Titania’s thoughts were filled with rage. She didn’t know how to cook, well anything good. She was use to flour and water, and the occasional meat. Titania looks around for a teammate.

ORP : Approachable

Isabella Jane

Oh my goodness, this place is huge, Isabella thought, examining the area around her. Even more huge than I thought it would be. Just as she was about to walk around for a bit, a royal guard comes in and tells the group of girls that they had to make breakfast for the Prince. I can do that, Isabella thought confidently, remembering all the meals she had cooked for the Silver family she worked for a while back. Now, I just need to find a team… Isabella stared at the girls around her. This was a competition where all of them were going against each other. Would they be nice or rude to her? Isabella stayed still for a few moments. Oh, whatever, she finally thought. Let’s just pick someone. She walked up to a girl (Georgie) and tapped her shoulder. “Hey, want to team up?” she asked brightly.

@Ella

ORP: Imma post for Rosalie later

Georgie Lawrence
She felt a tap on the shoulder, and turned around. The girl who approached her seemed quite friendly, but then she wondered what if she’s going to say she knows who I am? She thought. Then she sighed, and shook her head at herself, stop being paranoid. She then looked up at her, and when she offered to team with her, she sighed with relief. “Yeah, sure,” She smiled.

OOC:
@PurpleRose - Isabella Jane

Isabella

Isabella smiled back, a little relieved that the girl had said yes. “My name’s Isabella, what about you?” she asked.

@Ella

Georgie Lawrence
Isabella, She thought, remembering the name. “I’m Georgie, Georgie Lawrence.” She smiled back at her, glad, and quite impressed with herself, that she had made a friend so quickly.

OOC:
@PurpleRose - Isabella Jane

Isabella

“Well, it’s nice to meet you!” Isabella says, perhaps with way too much enthusiasm. Then she scanned the kitchen around her. I wonder why we have to make breakfast for the Prince. What if he doesn’t like it? She glanced at a nearby stove and asked, “What do you think we should make for the Prince?” she asked Georgie.

@Ella

Rosalie Farrell

She carefully made her way to the kitchen after the royal guard had told the group of girls that they would need to make breakfast for the Prince. Fortunately, she knew how to cook, as she had cooked for herself many times when her parents were out late. She looked around and saw two girls pairing up. She didn’t want to look like the “loser” who was cooking by herself, so she scanned the group of girls, looking for someone to pair up with.

ORP: Approachable.

ORP: Bump?

Tags

@Queen_Faith, @Ypsilon, @Chocolate_Mama , @Littlefeets, @fal.renet1398, @Wingsoffire, @L375 , @Aohebe_S

Jordin
After she heard the guard she went with the other girls, and eyes the area. She noticed one girl also looking, and walked up to her.” Hello I don’t know if you have a partner yet or not.” She smiled at her.

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

Rosalie smiled back at the girl who had approached her. “Nope, I don’t have a partner yet. Do you want to pair up?” She paused for a moment. “I’m Rosalie, by the way.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She smiled at her as she looked around.” Hey I’m Jordin.” She thought for a moment as she looked around the kitchen.” Please tell me you know how to cook as well.” That was the last thing she wanted to worry about, someone not knowing.

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She chuckled. “Fortunately, I do know how to cook. I’ve cooked for my family dozens of times in the past.” She gives Jordin a warm smile, but then shrugs. “I have no idea what the Prince likes, though.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She searched through the ingredients.” Well we can start off with something simple. Like muffins.” She smiled as she pulled the ingredients out.” Also who knows we just need to make the food good enough for him.”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She nodded. “Yeah, I guess.” Rosalie had actually never made muffins before, but she’d made cupcakes, and they were kinda the same thing, right? How hard could it be? “We should also make a drink, too,” she suggested. “Like tea or something.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Lillian
I was in awe looking around. This place was wonderful already. I smiled widely when I heard that we were having to make breakfast. I looked around at the other girls and wondered if any of them would want to work together. At least I loved cooking so that made things a lot easier. The hard part would be deciding what to make.

ORP: Approachable

Jordin
She got out the ingredients, and smiled.” That’s a great idea…muffins and tea would be perfect.” She smiled as she got the last bit of ingredients.” Hopefully we win this as well.”

@PurpleRose