Queenstrial I|I Official Thread I|I RP

Rosalie

“Yeah, some can’t,” Rosalie echoed. It was true, though. The queen had to do a lot of work—way more work than the citizens, obviously. Rosalie wondered that if she won Queenstrial, would she be able to handle it all? She had to. Wasn’t that what a Queenstrial was about, besides falling in love?

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“Well I can’t wait until this is all over.” She smiled at the thought of the crown sitting on her head.” I mean I was so happy when I found out I was going. I mean this’ll be so much fun.”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

Unless you get eliminated, Rosalie thought, but she didn’t want to say it out loud. She was sure it would only dampen the mood. So instead, she just smiles and nods.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She looked at her for a moment.” What about you? I mean are you excited to be here?”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

Was I not acting excited enough? she wondered. Sure, she got excited about things, like school dances, but she never had jumped up and down on her bed with excitement. One, she would probably get grounded for making so much noise (according to her parents), and two, even if she wouldn’t get grounded, she was just…not the type to do that kind of stuff. Okay, Rosalie, you’re overthinking about it. Just, stop. So she put on a smile and said, “Yeah. I mean, I get to meet the Prince, something a lot of the girls at home haven’t done. But marrying him? That’s like, a whole new level.” She blushed at the thought.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She nodded slowly.” That’s understandable, but honestly it may even help in the future.” She thought about what her mom said when she found out.” This could open to whole new possibilities. Also…love can be overrated sometimes.” She looked at her then back at the counter.

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She nodded, but didn’t say anything for a few moments. She was just feeling a little weird, but she wasn’t sure if it was uncomfortable-ness or something else. Finally she said, “Should we, um, warm up the breakfast so it doesn’t get cold?”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“Sure if that’s what you think is best.” She stood up as she moved the muffins toward the oven.” You’re pretty quiet though…are you sure you’re ready?” She glanced at her sideways.

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She blushed. “Yeah, I’m ready. All of this is just kinda new to me.” She didn’t bother to explain further, because then she would have to explain the strictest-parents-in-the-world thing, which she didn’t want to talk about.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She smiled a little as she moved along.” Well if that’s how you feel…try not to make anything get in your head though.” She smiled at her as she looked through the cabinets.

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She smiles as she puts the tea in the microwave. “Hey, thanks.” She looked around the kitchen. “Do you know when this challenge is going to end?”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“I have no idea…maybe once everyone is finished.” She looked around the girls, and smirked. She knew some had to possible not make it. It just all came down to who it is.” I can’t wait to meet them though.”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

“Me too,” Rosalie says as she opens the microwave and pulls out the cup of tea. Hot, hot! She quickly sets it back down on the breakfast tray and examines her hand.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“You okay?” She walked over to look at her hand closely.” You need to be more careful girl. I mean the last thing we want is for something to happen.” She thought for a moment. Unless it send you home…right?

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

“I’m fine,” Rosalie says, watching her hand slowly return to its usual handlike color. She smiles at Jordin. “Thanks for asking.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“Of course we don’t need no mistakes today.” She continued to move around as she lowered her voice.” We can’t appear weak at all.”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

She nodded. She knew what would happen if someone appeared to be weak—they would most likely be sent home. A true queen had to appear strong at all times. But then another thought entered her head. She looked around the room and lowered her voice. “I wonder if there are any girls here who, you know, would do…” She hesitated. What if Jordin judged her? “…bad things in order to win.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
She nodded slowly.” You have a point there…you can never know with people.” She looked around as she moved closer to the muffins.” But I can assure that I won’t let that happen.”

@PurpleRose

Rosalie

Her eyes widened a little. “Really?” she said.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
“Of course I’m here to win, and I can assure you I won’t let anything come between that.” She nodded slowly as she looked back at the muffins. She just needed to show her parents she was strong enough.” But we shouldn’t worry too much I’m sure it’ll still be fun.”

@PurpleRose