Queer: Camp Heimat Promotion

I am aware everyone is tired of these story promotion threads. BUT. I’m making this anyway so here it is!

This story has been in the works for a very long time. I had been trying to make it for quite a while but never had the motivation to really publish it. Then I saw the Queer Contest. I knew my story would be perfect to enter, so I decided to suck it up and get working.
I can now proudly say my story is published!

Description:
Your parents send you to an anti-LGBT summer camp to “fix” you, but it the camp really all it seems? Discrimination, drama, and self-discovery add up to the longest summer in your life.

CC youself (no dyed hair colors at first, but later on there will be), limited CC for other main characters, LGBT+, Point System, Choices Matter

In Queer: Camp Heimat you follow the story of Dawn (name customization) a bisexual girl from New York. When your parents find out that you’re bi, they send you to a camp in Colorado meant to “fix” LGBT+ teens. But the camp isn’t all it appears to be…

Please give my story a read and tell me what you think of it! I’d love to know any of your opinions of the story so far. I’m open to any Queer contest r4r so please feel free to share you’re story below and we can send screenshots in PMs. Be sure to follow my episode instagram @phoenix_hope.episode as I post about the story there as well!
Tags: (I’m tagging people who specifically asked to be tagged and people from my background characters thread, so my apologies if you didn’t want to be tagged)

Tags

@AnnieAEpisode @Garin @AnaliyahWrites @episode.lupita @mousse.epyy @AnaMaria2901 @Epy.ChiefAngel @Some_kid @Cass_writes @anon9217557 @Justheaven @ItzKastinR @Tropical_Hurricane @Viktoriah_Writes @_Dreamland @Percy

11 Likes

Aaa omg congrats!!! I can’t wait to check it out! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg!!!I love your plot it sound pretty awesome and interesting :star_struck: I would definitely go to check it out myself. Tysm for taging me I just finished reading infamous and I needed another story to read so thanks :smile: I can’t wait to read it!!!

1 Like

Bump :upside_down_face:

Already read it and I can say that it was so amazinggggg

2 Likes

Awe you’re too sweet :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Your story is AMAZING and deserves to win! (Kind of wish there was a real camp Heimat)
Also thanks for including my characters:

Seeing them made me weirdly giddy😆
I hope there is more in the future!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed the story and saw your characters! :sparkling_heart:

You’re too sweet thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump :sparkling_heart: I’m nearly at 300 reads and I’m so excited ahhh!

Bump I guess lol :sparkling_heart:

I actually already read it before I saw this thread came out…love your story!

2 Likes

Camp Heimat chapter 4 is being released tonight!

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

I love this story! I’m lucky to have supportive parents but I still wish I could go to a camp like this!!! :rainbow_flag:

1 Like