Queer contest Read 4 Read (R4R) - Drop your entries here ๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Hello!
The Queer contest deadline is near and every where are posts to ask for stories to read. But I havenโ€™t seen a R4R one yet. So, hereby.

What I wanna do is collect a list of people who want to read each others stories. So who wants to be on the Queer R4R list?

:white_flag:โ€:rainbow: This is the Queer contest R4R list (more stories will be added): :white_flag:โ€:rainbow:

• Title: Queer: Facing Differences
    Author: @Marjolein
    Genre: Drama
    Description: Can love beat all odds? Can you face the differences together when a pandemic separates you and while you struggle with your identity and orientation?
    Instagram: @ marjolein.episode
    Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6296514005762048

• Title: Queer: Blended
    Author: @Matilda_the_lovely
    Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, CC, LGBTQ LI.
    Instagram: @ matilda.episode

• Title: Queer: Adventure Awaits!
    Author: Latin Salad, @big_bass_boy
    Genre: Adventure
    Description: Blairโ€™s life is parties and a new girl (or boy) each night. When it comes to him, thereโ€™s a good chance of bad decisions, or flirting with his best friend Robbie Valentineโ€ฆ
    Instagram: @ latinsalad.episode

• Title: Queer: Daisy
    Author: @Bertha
    Genre: Romance
    Description: Kristenโ€™s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration, until she meets her.
    CC, 1 LI, LGBT+, Minigames, Point system, different endings(LGBT, CC)
    Instagram: @ bertha_episode

• Title: Queer: The Queer Kids
    Author: @UnknownSnowFlake
    Genre: Comedy
    Description: Children are going missing in a high school; itโ€™s up to you to solve the mystery. Throw in a HOT new friend, a murderous gang and a mysterious necklace tooโ€ฆ CC, CHOOSE GENDER, POINTS SYSTEMS, MINI GAMES
    Instagram: @ irregular.shape.epi

• Title: Queer: Supercut
    Author: @meghanmc_03
    Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is โ€œthe oneโ€. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
    Instagram: meg.thewriter
    Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728

• Title: Queer: Dressed to Kill
    Author: @episode_valeria
    Genre: -
    Description: Organizing a fashion show sounds easy until a homophobic senator wants to ban it and the old enemy comes back. Will you be able to reach your goal?
    [CC, LGBTQ+, 2 LIs, choices]
    Instagram: -
    Storylink: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6421808159064064

3 Likes

Title: Queer: Facing Differences
Author: @Marjolein
Genre: drama
Description: Can love beat all odds? Can you face the differences together when a pandemic separates you and while you struggle with your identity and orientation?
Instagram: @ marjolein.episode

Iโ€™ll do a R4R with you! Iโ€™ve got my own list young but I have lots of room! Let me know if you are interested.

Title: Queer: Blended
Author: Matilda
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, CC, LGBTQ LI.

1 Like

Yeah, letโ€™s do a R4R :slight_smile:
Do you want to be on this list too?

Sure! Thanks.

Who else wants to do a R4R?

Hey! Iโ€™d be down for doing a r4r when the queer stories are out.

Title: Queer: Adventure Awaits!
Author: Latin Salad
Description: Blairโ€™s life is parties and a new girl (or boy) each night. When it comes to him, thereโ€™s a good chance of bad decisions, or flirting with his best friend Robbie Valentineโ€ฆ

1 Like

Thanks for doing this!!

Title - Queer: Daisy
Description - Kristenโ€™s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration, until she meets her.
CC, 1 LI, LGBT+, Minigames, Point system, different endings(LGBT, CC)
Cover -

Iโ€™ve put you on the list. So letโ€™s get reading when the deadline is past. If you have a instagram account, let me know. I always like to give a story a shoutout after reading it.

1 Like

Youโ€™re welcome. Iโ€™ve put you on the list. Same for you, let me know your instagram, so I can do a shoutout for you too. And in which genre is your story?

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Itโ€™s @bertha_episode and itโ€™s romance :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Itโ€™s @latinsalad.episode

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to do R4R!!
Title Queer: The Queer Kids
Description Children are going missing in a high school; itโ€™s up to you to solve the mystery. Throw in a HOT new friend, a murderous gang and a mysterious necklace tooโ€ฆ CC, CHOOSE GENDER, POINTS SYSTEMS, MINI GAMES
Genre Comedy
Instagram @irregular.shape.epi
Cover

1 Like

Yeah! Iโ€™ve put you on the list!

After you published your stories, send me the storylink too, so I can add it.

Yay, the deadline has past, we can officially start reading!

Hello there!
If youโ€™d like to do a R4R, let me know!

If you could check out my new story, Queer: Supercut, it would mean a lot to me!

Author: Meghan M
Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is โ€œthe oneโ€. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728
Style: Limelight
Cover:

Current Reads: 2
Instagram: meg.thewriter

I would like to do R4R!

Title: Queer: Dressed to Kill
Description: Organizing a fashion show sounds easy until a homophobic senator wants to ban it and the old enemy comes back. Will you be able to reach your goal?
[CC, LGBTQ+, 2 LIs, choices]
Cover:

You are on the list:)

1 Like

you are on the list too