Queer: Daisy šŸŒ¼ (R4R OPEN!)

Hi there!! Are you interested on reading 3 chapters of each others stories? :hugs: :hugs:
Drop yours down below and Iā€™ll read it and send you screenshots and my opinion!
Donā€™t forget to check out mine :blush: :blush: Thanks a lot! I really think and hope youā€™ll enjoy it! :heart:

Title: Queer: Daisy
Author: Bertha
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Full sinopsis: Kristenā€™s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration. Youā€™ll need to help her through the minigames to gain that inspiration. On the process, she meets someone that may help her overcome this block. Successfully completing the project depends on you, and so is the ending!
1 LI, L-CC, LGBTQI+, Minigames, Point system, different endings
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552

17 Likes

This is beautiful!! Canā€™t wait to read soon!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Means the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

This story looks like it will be very good. I very excited to be able to read it when it comes out.

1 Like

Thank you so so much! It makes me so happy!! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks amazing, I love the covers :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Thanks!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow great directing and sounds awesome!!

1 Like

Thank you! Thank you so much!! :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations. Looks amazing!

1 Like

Oh! Thank you so much, really!!! :heart_eyes:

Oh god, thank you so so much!! :blush:

1 Like

Ahhhhh I canā€™t wait to read it!!

1 Like

That means the world to me! Thank you so mcuh!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not to be intrusive , but what is the LGBT+ Part?

1 Like

Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transexualsā€¦ :blush: :rainbow_flag:

What did you use for trans characters? (Are they Male actors with padding or female actors?) Just Curious.

1 Like

I use male characters with ā€œfemale clothesā€, itā€™s what episode offers

And also girls with baggy clothes and short hairā€¦ Itā€™s so stereotype (and I hate it) but I canā€™t do no more

Yeah , episode needs more body types.

1 Like