Queer Entries Ive Read So Far

Alright, let’s get down to reading these Queer entries. Feel free to share your view on the Queer entry. I will be posting & sharing more entries! Let’s support our LGBT+ authors!!! :100: :raised_hands:t3: :scream: :heart_eyes: :rainbow_flag:

This thread is for me to share Queer entries I’ve read, and to share your view/opinions on the queer stories that you’ve also read, not to share your own Qeer story. :wink:

1. Dressed To Kill by @episode_valeria

This story is incredible, amazing characters, point system, mini-games, customization, directing is on point, and the grammar is good. Worth reading!!! Check it out, people!! Let’s get her to 100.

4 Likes

AHHH DEFINITELY GONNA READ THIS!!! :prideheart:

1 Like
  1. Queer: Daisy by @Bertha

THIS IS STORY IS SO DAMN INCREDIBLE. FULL OF ART ELEMENTS, CHOICES, AMAZING CHARACTERS, DIRECTING IS FLAWLESS, MINI-GAMES ARE A HELL YEAH, I FEEL LIKE IM IM IN AN ART CLASS. HELP HER GET TO 100! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so so so so much!!! I’m so happy OMG :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Aweee Bertha :cupid::cupid: Everyone read Queer: Daisy PLEASE :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You’re going to make me tear up :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! You’ve worked so hard on your characters directing everything! I’m not joking please check it out guys she worked so hard. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re so sweet!! Thank you so so so much! This made my day :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
  1. Queer: Adventure Awaits by @big_bass_boy

Loving the characters, choices, point system, directing is on point, good messages, grammar is on point! READ IT AND HELP HIM GET TO 100! :green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

1 Like
  1. Queer: Flowers have Thorns by faithwrites

Yes, loved this story. Show so many emotions on how an employee is stopping her boss toxic schemes and then the employee sister is taking revenge on the boss because of the employee death for doing the right thing.

bump.

@Epi_holic look up. :point_up_2:t3: