Question about INK

I have been seeing or reading that INK will not be on Episode app anymore. I don’t know if that’s true but sadly, I really do enjoy it and plus I am writing my first story on INK.

So the question is if someone writing their first story or new chapters in INK style. Will that be remove?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

The INK style itself isn’t being removed from the app. What they mean is there are no new assets (clothes, animations, etc.) being created for INK anymore.

Understood but it’s a bit unfair.

Yeah, I would like to see a lot more come of INK, but Limelight is their focus now so there’s nothing we can do about it. :slightly_frowning_face:

Classic was still on the app when INK first came into existence-it is STILL on the app. Am sure Episode wouldn’t remove INK style has that would cause a very big riot-many writer’s prefer to write in it and many people prefer to read in it; Episode’s focus is on Limelight now since it’s the newest style however ink and classic will not be removed; we all get an option to select the style we want to use.