Question about new episode assets and features? 🙃

Hello, so everytime there is new features, I normally adjust my story right away, BUT, this time, I wonder if it really matters to the readers :thinking:
As a reader myself, I wouldn’t mind that much
But I was wondering if it was for you? :upside_down_face:
I’m talking about the new hairstyles

2 Likes

I, personally (as a reader and writer), always get excited when new features come, so I really appreciate it when they’re added into a story. Now I’m not gonna lie, I haven’t yet added these features to my story :sweat_smile:
Although I do think it’s a nice addition :relieved:

2 Likes

I don’t mind much about it that much but I am going to add those new features in my story rn so at least they will enjoy it.

1 Like

Yes, I understand :)) :blush: I’m just so lazy right now and I’ve been doing so much modicfication previously so my readers have to reread the previous chapters… I’m so anoying hahah but thanks!

@June_Sinclair Yes yes of course thanks! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe you can add it in hairstyle and lipstick part when you give readers the option to change hairstyle and lipstick. It is just my opinion but the decision is yours

1 Like

Yes, I was planning to do this but if so I think I’m just gonna do it for all ahahah because, for me, it’s either nothing or all ahahah :sweat_smile:
I think I’ll put my story on hold… I feel so anoying :((

1 Like

I took a long break now, I am not able to log into the app with my first account so I have to copy paste my script in another account. So customization and outfits are making me so angry also I have to add all the bg’s and overlays again. It will be a miracle if I make it through all without dying lol :joy: I also suggested that they should do something for us to transfer our progress from one account to another. They have considered it let’s see if they actually do it in the future.

1 Like

OOh no! Thats must’ve suck! :sweat: I hope your still doing great! :blob_hearts: Yeah, let’s see haha

I’ve been styck on a chapter for like two months because I work and I’m a full time student… so yeah, thats why I was wondering if it was necessary to add new features, I don’t have the time to add them :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah I understand, we had many holidays to school and also made a lot of time so I almost completed my third episode but this account problem just made me lose my hope so yeah I am back to coding and doing great

1 Like

ooh yeah, I understand :((
Good luck girl you got this! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks and good luck with your story too :blob_hearts:

1 Like