Question about published stories

So I published a few stories that I hate and can I delte em since they are published!? If yes,tell me how if not, then I’ll just keep them hidden :joy:

2 Likes

I feel the same way about my earlier work. Unfortunately you can’t delete them, but you can revamp them so you hate them less. I’m completely rewriting one story and fixing the directing in the others.

1 Like

Oh ok

1 Like

i’ve had the same issues! i just revamped them but still i still have it in mind i want to delete it😂

yep, can’t delete it. I WISH EPISODE WOULD STOP HAVING CONTESTS AND GIVE US A DELETE BUTTON!!!

Or you can lock your story to re-vamp it. lol

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

U can put (DISCONTINUED) in the title and put loop in the beginning of 1st episode, so that no one can read past it.

1 Like

^ I recommend this, it removes the stories from the app - it’s like the next best thing to actually deleting stories.

Thanks for linking! :heart:

1 Like

Alternative to get your story removed in a fun way. Just violate TOS hard, get reported and Episode will do the rest :DDDD

You can edit them…I’m editing all my old stories.
You can write in each episode:
INT. BLACK - DAY
label edit
NARRATOR
I’m currently editing this story
goto edit

Smart I like it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.