Question about writer's portal

hi guys,

I was working on my story and ran into a problem:

I reported it and they sent me an email telling me what trouble shooting steps to take, I
thought it was the whole episode I was creating until I notice my episode worked fine up until it got to one specific scene, one I was currently working on. this would happen. so I deleted the whole scene, can someone explain to me what happened to cause this, It really was a really good scene I was doing and now I will have to re-code it all over again. Did I put to many overlays like what happened here? :tired_face: :tired_face: Some plz find it in your heart to explain to me how did this happen so I won’t do again! :sob: :sob: :sob:

it shouldn’t be a coding error… try refreshing, closing and opening again, reseting your computer or your router

1 Like

I did all of that, It was that one particular scene, so I just deleted it, I realized the rest of the episode was working fine, up until that one particular sene.

1 Like

Once, I had the same problem. It was just a particular scene, everything before and after worked smoothly.
The problem was that I didn’t notice I had a typo in my character’s name so the portal didn’t know what to do with it :see_no_evil:
After I corrected it, it worked.
I can’t tell if you’re having the same issue but maybe double check carefully your spelling. :slight_smile: It’s easy to overlook something

1 Like

Thanks, I deleted the whole scene, so I’m going to attemp to re code all over again, as you can see from the scene shot, it was a lot. :weary: :weary: :weary: I have to do it all over again. I hate this man! :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

If you still want help I can try helping you, just DM me :slight_smile:

:heart::heart::heart: thank you so much, but I just deleted the whole scene and re coddled it. Much love to you for wanting to help, appreciate you greatly. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Lol came to see if I could help and saw the cake so Happy Birthday! :party_time:

@Exzodia Did you recode it using the same everything the same way? (curious)

Lol, thank you! :smile::heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Yes, it was something I did wrong, it’s good now. Thanks so much! :blush::blush::blush: really appreciate it.

1 Like