Question for all of you

doesnt matter any more :roll_eyes:

probably because that’s a controversial topic, and they don’t want people starting arguments.

But that doesn’t explain the guidelines. It clearly says that topics should be Episode related and that the forums aren’t the place for talking about anything but Episode.

1 Like

Oh whatever I don’t even care. So many other topics have the same content and aren’t being flagged. For example, social media is a controversial topic, and there are loads of topics like that.

:roll_eyes::unamused:

2 Likes

@Jeremy please close this thanks

yeah, I understand why your frustrated.

1 Like

thanks lol :joy:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :slight_smile:

It’s actually very simple. Review the forum rules, make sure not to break them and any content that you post on the forums should be fine. See someone else breaking the rules and wondering how they got way with it? Chances are we didn’t see it yet. Want to help and make sure this get’s addressed? Flag all the threads and post’s that you feel break the forum rules. That way the forum team is notified and will take care of it. At the end of the day it’s a very simple process that if followed by the entire community works very well. :man_shrugging: Have questions regarding this? Please PM me and we’ll talk :slight_smile: