Question for Muslims about their clothing

I have a Muslim character and I know basic information about Muslims and their religion and values but I’m trying to make like beach ware/ bathing suits for my character, this is the outfit so far:

My main concern is this:

Is that bad or hardly noticeable, like would you as a Muslim ( or non Muslim but you know the religion ) be offended by seeing this? I just need clarification please and thank you

2 Likes

I think that is a no go. but I am no expert.

you should take a look at this forum

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Absolutely no. The general rule for muslim-women-wear is everything is covered (not too tight nor see-through) except the face and hands. If you still prefer to use the top, you have to add a shirt or a corset underneath.

And yes girls who wear the hijab will get offended. It’s good that you’re looking for feedback before publishing! :blush:

2 Likes

It depends on how religious that Muslim character is. Some Muslim women don’t wear hijabs, or only practice some aspects of the Islam. From what I know, that is alright. I would do more research though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to get off topic, but if you’re born into a muslim family, would it be frowned upon to grow up and choose to be apart of a different religion?

1 Like

@eliseclairmont i think u can help on clothing, if u want to give some ideas.

2 Likes

Depending on the family members and their devotion, from what I saw in my distant cousins’ families. Kind parents would probably try to understand or give continuous advice and so, but of course, it won’t be a positive reaction at first. Also can I ask what you need this info for lol

4 Likes

hi yes sorry I’m trying to incorporate a muslim character into my story. Her parents are both muslim but she isn’t so I’m trying to see what kind of relationship to develop w her parents

1 Like

There isn’t much I can say after what other said but look I’m muslim I don’t wear Hijjab ,but see what ppl wear at our beaches at least so I have am idea that may help if you could instead of tof , make a dress that isn’t tight with sleewve u will be good I’ll try to make an outfit exemple and send it to you today .

1 Like

Sure! I’m not Muslim but I could send you some outfits that I made for my own Muslim character if you’d like some ideas @Kyla-hook I find that layering is very important and realistic since it reflects the style of my Muslim friends😊

1 Like

Thank you

I would love some outfit ideas

1 Like

Here are some that I designed for @epyxmagic a while back😊

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome😊

1 Like

This is very informative and helpful. Thank your for sharing this forum. :pleading_face: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

2 Likes