Question for Readers :3

helloooo (>3<)…

I am writing a story and I am thinking of making it no CC and if anything, limited CC.
I recently saw in a post that some readers realllyyy detest reading stories like this.
I was wondering if there was any actual readers out there that didn’t mind the no CC? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I prefer stories without CC. And even if CC is offered I find myself keeping the character looking the way the author envisioned

ahh ok! thank u for replying to me!

1 Like

I don’t mind… As long as your storyline is interesting for me. Sometimes CC is awful to direct to be honest… So, if you don’t have CC in your story I still should read your story if I like the plot and storyline. :wink:

okie! i have a really specific story in mind and i feel like cc would only get in the way of my vision. thank you for replying to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

most of my stories have no CC…

BUT as a reader, i prefer no CC because i really wanna see what the author had in mind for the MC to look like, and if there is CC, i’ll just leave the character how it is :))

3 Likes

ugh ur my favorite type of person! thank u for replying to me :smiley:

1 Like

aww thank youuuu!! clever minds think alike :nerd_face:

& np!!

1 Like

I don’t mind no CC, I have read many stories like that and I don’t mind no CC or limited CC. According to me the story is more important than how the characters look.

3 Likes

my thoughts exactly!! thank u for replying to me <3

Over the years I’ve learned to accept some stories without CC.
Often as I get further into these stories I fall in love with all the characters and their looks. Therefore, I would say in some circumstances I would favor non-used CC. (This is only when the writer can make good personalities.)
-But I would recommend using CC(or at least limited), since I think everyone should have a chance to choose their own skin color, nose and so on.

right! i also use to be one of those people that as soon as the arthurs told me there was no CC, i would just click out. but over the years, i have left the mindset of wanting to include myself into the story and have instead loved just reading a story with unique characters. i completely agree with you!

2 Likes

Exactly! It’s like watching a movie or reading a book. You don’t get to choose how the main character looks.

You seem to have the right aspect of writing, and would love to hear more about your story!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me =3
I would love to talk about my story, except overall what I have right now is basically just a simple plot in my head. I began to code it, then became frustrated and just put it off.
Have you written any stories? If so, I would love to give it a read :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t mind the no CC, in fact, I rarely ever customize even when CC is offered (and when I do, I only make minor changes). However - as a writer, I know that most readers want CC. So I add it at the beginning of every chapter in my story. Even though I have art scenes, I still let the readers CC. So, I recommend adding it - I think it would attract more readers.

1 Like

I haven’t written any stories on episode yet… But I have a work in progress close to what you’re describing. We could always help each other out! :innocent:

1 Like

absolutely! message me any time you want to talk :3 my insta is @ erina.writes

1 Like

I think using no cc makes the character more unique :))

2 Likes

Usually, I like having limited CC, but if the story is good enough, then I don’t mind no CC. If your story really interests me, I will eventually start loving their original appearance:) But, this is your story— do what you want!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: ur input is appreciated!!!