Question for tablet readers

Would you appreciate if authors included something like “tablet friendly” is their story descriptions? I was thinking of doing this if it’s helpful. :woman_shrugging:

Thanks! :upside_down_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

i read stories on my ipad sometimes but not all and i don’t really think it’s necessary. while it is appreciated it will take up space that you can use for your story description! & readers most likely find out if it’s tablet friendly when the click on the story and see if the characters heads are cut off or not lol.

3 Likes

I was sort of thinking this too. Awesome, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

I used to read on my tablet and I couldn’t continue a story because they put a tappable at the bottom of the screen. So yeah it might be a good idea but if you know it is not then I would just say at the very start when you click onto the story.

2 Likes

Good point, thanks! Maybe the start of the story would be better. :thinking:

2 Likes

You can make a sticker and put it on your larger cover. I see people do it with m/f MC and lgbt all the time. But that might be too time consuming and take up space on your cover.

Is there even tablet users for Episode anymore? I haven’t seen anyone talk about it in forever

2 Likes

I mean I do but I usually read on my phone because I use my tablet for tik tok and that runs it out of charge. And when my phone is out of charge I read on my tablet.

2 Likes

That’s another good route too. I almost feel like we could just have the TF acronym. Like how LL is limelight. TF could be tablet friendly? Could maybe work, if anyone knew what it meant. :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe if it was spread around? :eyes:

1 Like