Question for the community (:

I’m finding myself super tight for money at the moment and shamelessly enough, don’t have the equipment to make full on digital art scenes - saving up of course but not at the moment is it possible. I get a crap ton of requests though and I was just curious, would anyone be willing to pay a super small price (2-4$) for my art? I just want honesty I dont want to set the whole thing up for it to be a flop :sweat_smile:

Examples

6 Likes

You’re underselling yourself! Personally, I’d be willing to pay more for your art if I wasn’t broke :sweat_smile: but charging an amount that you’re comfortable is more important. You’re very talented!

2 Likes

Thank you so so so much :sob:

1 Like

these are beautiful!!! wow, I would pay a lot more for these. good job!

1 Like

Awh you still have the pfp I made you awhile back on :pleading_face:

omg hi!! i haven’t talked to you in ages, how are you going? and yes of course! your art has improved a lot

1 Like

Thank you so so so much hun! I’m great ! How’re you ?

You cant sell those. Because they feature episode assets. Doing so break the rules, and also law of copyright.

2 Likes

Does it though? So many people do it, I’m selling the time I put into them but I can see what you mean.

1 Like

The first one might be okay to sell but the second is too similar to episodes thing so that might be copyright infringement Hehe using big words idk if that’s even the right word

3 Likes

Honestly, your art is beautiful!! If I had the money, I’d pay at least $50-100 for even just one art :’)

I hope it becomes a success though, and you must work really hard on these teehee

2 Likes

thank you so much :sob:

1 Like

Here’s the post you should read up for clarification on what @line123462 said:

4 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful! I think the reason people aren’t willing to pay is bc

and also there are, like, a billion free edit shops out there.

Sorry if this feed back isn’t useful.

4 Likes

You can’t charge for edits or art that are in the episode style.

1 Like

I’ve figured that out! Thank you guys!

:white_heart:

1 Like