Question for y’all

It doesn’t unnecessary have to be betrayed as cheating wise their could be other things as he betrayed her or it could be their marriage.
Like you could make the Li be fake and manipulate he acts all nice to her to the mc then in the end he leaves her fools her into thinking he was in love with which is a lies.

Or it could be a personal issue of his own as to why he is betrayed her like he doesn’t feel ready to be with her bc he so negative to himself

3 Likes

Sorry, not for me… those type of endings depress me, especially if I’m so invested in the characters and the relationship. But since there are people who do love sad or painful endings, maybe you could have it as an alternative ending for those who didn’t make the right choices or didn’t score enough points with the LI.

4 Likes

Thank you :joy:

1 Like

Ohh hmm that’s a good idea!

1 Like

I didn’t think of it that way🤔

1 Like

Oh for sure I wouldn’t want to do anything like that, that’s kinda messed up

1 Like

Oh dang. I’d be so hurt, but I think it would be a fun read.

2 Likes

It would make people mad, but it also could be a really fantastic twist if you built up to it right.

4 Likes

Thank you😩, I would feel bad if I hadn’t done it right.

2 Likes

Like the summary could be:

Everything about him was perfect, but he’s hiding things from you, things that could destroy everything.

Yesss I love that💕

Tho it’s like a fantasy adventure kinda story, so it’s not fully based on the MC and the Li that’s why I will probably do a close friend.

1 Like

I think LI betraying can work tho. Maybe he’s actually working for the other side secretly etc

1 Like

Yeahh, that’s what I was planning!!

1 Like

I’ll be super mad lol

1 Like

:joy:I figured that’s how most people would react​:flushed:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a good premise for a love interest betraying the MC. When I think about creating a LI, then I want them to be caring and they need to treat MC and others well but still be their own person. We authors want to make readers in love with the LI’s, not hate them at the end.

How does the betrayal look like? Is it relevant to the plot?

My advise is that if you need a betrayer in your story, it shouldn’t be the LI.
But at the end of the day, it’s your story. You do you.

2 Likes

Okay thank you

1 Like

Your right, I’ll figure something out thank u!!

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, that would make me pretty mad :sweat_smile:
Maybe something like, just staying friends should work

1 Like