Question I have on updated guidelines

So I have an important character that grew up on the streets so she fights and does drugs because it’s a real world we’re living in. Does anyone know how much is restricted to violence and weaponry in the stories? Will I still be able to upload my story? or would I need to turn it into a magical fairyland where a girl always has to pick between 2 guys?

2 Likes

You can not promote violence, drugs things like that don’t show the MC taking the drugs or explain how good It made the MC fell. things like that. I agree with you tho, It is the real world it’s not like she’s gonna have the perfect life watching Peppa and Dora the explorer all her life :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Also, Don’t mention the thoughts that made her want to take drugs.

1 Like

Like describe them, stuff like that.

1 Like

Could I explain why she takes drugs in the first place? I want the reader to feel bad for her lol.

lolol, Just don’t go into that much detail on it but do enough so the reader understands, Like lets say the MC tried and commit suicide one time You can’t put in the thoughts she was thinking don’t show the cuts and bruises, or her taking, cutting how ever she is doing it don’t show that. You can explain it Don’t go into to much detail or promote it.

1 Like