Question regarding the community guidelines

So, regarding the AW contest I was thinking of something but I am not sure if it would go against the guidelines.
The thing that I wanted to change is that physical intimacy (intercourse) is not solely part of a relationship but that it’s more like having dinner together or going to a theme park whereas I don’t intend on having any graphic content or descriptions regarding the topic.
Furthermore, the age of consent in that alternative universe would be decided according to someone’s maturity, so it would be mentioned that some characters (no main character) have already reached that age of consent at the age of 13 maybe. (Again, without detailed depictions or descriptions and no main character below 16)
Would it still go against the guidelines?

1 Like

@Tyler

Yeah. I’m pretty sure that it will still be against guidelines.

Here is what the guidelines say.

3 Likes

But as I said, it would be a brief mention that there are characters who MIGHT reach age of consent in that society but it wouldn’t be any of the main characters

1 Like

I feel like those guidelines would still apply. The best person to ask is Tyler. Or you can see if the mods know that answer.

3 Likes

Alas, the mods would not know the answer. :frowning: Tyler’s the story reviewer, he’d know more about that kind of thing. :smiley:

3 Likes

I felt like it was a reach, but I was like maybe they would know. Thanks for clearing that up! :yay:

2 Likes

No problem! :smiley: Never hurts to check. :wink:

3 Likes

good thing I tagged him. :+1:

1 Like