**Question(s) - KPOP RELATED - KPOP CHAT**

Hey loves! SO

I have recently (& by recently I mean like 7 months ago) found a slight love (lol) for kpop. And I was curious as to if anyone else shared my enjoyment of it in the forums.
I personally am obsessed with BTS & EXO & BlackPink (just like tons of others haha)

Anyways - you should totally share your fav. groups and your biases cause I definitely want to hear from you.

Thanks dolls :wink:

5 Likes

I like k-pop. Though I prefer older groups.

4 Likes

I’m not a K-pop fan, but I want to know K-pop a bit more.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m that big fan, but 2 years ago I saw Block B in live! :smiley: At first I thought I’m too old for this, but my sister - she was 15 back then - wanted to go, so my mother also joined, then a friend of mine - another “mommy” - convinced me to buy a ticket as well. :,D (It cost a fortune, by the way, but not many cute Korean boy groups have concerts in Hungary. :D)
My fav song from them is ‘Toy’:

I also love Big Bang. // G-Dragon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhsHGfrFmY) and Taeyang (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETk4-LNuoBs) are my baes.

And I kinda like Psy. :smiley: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg)

Other favorites are: 4Minute, 2NE1, BTS, EXO, Hyuna, Infinite, SHINee, Super Junior, Momoland and some others. But I just like their music, I’m not a fangirl. (And I prefer Chinese drama songs xD )

3 Likes

I like kpop but i’m really into k r&b and k hip hop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but my favourite groups are Monsta X, EXO, VIXX, TWICE, BTS, Block B, Seventeen, Red Velvet, NCT, GOT7 and so many others lmao

3 Likes

Why I detach myself from online fandoms, etc. I enjoy kpop, but some fans turn me away and make certain bands feel overrated, etc.

My favorite girl group, CLC was finally able to get their first win! And not just one, but two!!

5 Likes

Oh wow! That’s cool!
Thanks for listing so many goups haha :grin:

That’s so cool. And I honestly am not one of those crazy fandom people, but I enjoy listening to the music every once in awhile, ya know?
I just want to expand my music horizons and see what else is out there. Thank you for your imput though :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ultimate bias r Exo and Astro…:heart:
I even listen to super junior and ost of descendants of the sun and my secret romance…
Even PSY is amazing…

2 Likes

I love BTS :rosette: I listen to other kpop groups sometimes but I think BTS is my number one hehe

1 Like

2nd generation ftw

1 Like

1st generation too, they had some amazing songs!

1 Like

Bless you for appreciating the 1st generation kpop, the OGs are proud! :sunglasses:

1 Like

BTS is definitely a really good kpop group

2 Likes

That’s so cool!

1 Like

So did u guys listen to TXT???
The boy group which debuted under Big Hit ent. on march 4??

AHHHHH they deserve it! omg

ps, elkie 's pose in the mv in the beginning killed me.

1 Like

Did you hear what a member of Big Bang did, so disgusting :rage:

1 Like

(I’m extra late :joy:)

Thanks! I adore Seo Taiji and Boys… :wink:

Well, you turned on him fast…

Wow. I never chose sides. Just gonna stay neutral till the facts come out.