**Question(s) - KPOP RELATED - KPOP CHAT**

I was never a fan. I don’t do fandoms nor am I a very big fan of celebrities (though I may like some celebs because of their actions but then I remind myself that’s just the way they’re portrayed on media)and I did like one of their songs (by Big Bang). I’ve heard from someone else and from what I’ve been reading so far, there is a high amount of evidence that’s pointing to him like the fact that he was part of the chatroom where they were exchanging disgusting remarks about women. I just hope that if justice is served, he’s tried as a human, not as a celebrity. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, if you engage in criminal like behavior you deserve the punishment that comes along with it. I also pray for the victims that were a part of this, my heart goes out to them and may they heal from this :heart: I guess we’ll see, I do know media has a twisted habit of making people look bad, especially if they’re really famous.

4 Likes

I totally agree.

1 Like

2 more kpop idols have been arrested for the same reason as seungri of bigbang…

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Totally understand that. And totally agree

1 Like

Thank u, I don’t really do fandoms but there are some Kpop songs i heart a lot : D

Do u have any recommendations? P.S I’ve listened to music/songs from Big Bang, a few from BTS, BlackPink, Ateez, Girls’ Generation, SHINEE, Wonder Girls and a few more I can’t list at the top of my head :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m listening to their music now :wink:

1 Like

I honestly haven’t gotten that far into KPOP, I enjoy listening to it ocassionally though. The ones you listed are pretty much the main ones I’ve listened to as well. But I can totally relate to you not getting into fandoms. I don’t think I get into them as much as I say I do lol

2 Likes

U should listen to exo and superjunior…i mean ofcourse they are my biases but they have really gud songs…even sunmi’s noir and gashina r amazing

1 Like

I’m not a fan of k-pop, even though many people of my country the philippines :philippines: are fan of k-pop, but k-pop isn’t my thing.

a hardcore Blink and Insomnia here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.