Question: What do you think? (POLL)

Is it cheating if you boyfriend/girlfriend texts another gender?
My Response: No, I’m cool, you have to be insecure to think that.

Would you be jealous if your boyfriend hangs out with his friend who a girl that he knew for some time?
My Response: No. He can have freedom.
Are you insecure with relationships?

How do you feel about these ladies whining for a man, and when they get one they treat them like trash and say they ain’t sh*t

How do you feel about Iggy Azela, new sugar daddy :rage::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless:
To me she being a gold digger ho.

What I hate

When a guys new girlfriend pop into his life and control every aspect of his life. Like no bit*h let him breath, that’s why you get dumped.

1st QUESTION

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

2nd QUESTION

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

3rd QUESTION

• That really gets on my nerves
  • I Hate it
  • I cool

0 voters

4th QUESTION

• I don’t even like Iggy
  • He looks dead
  • Iggy can live her life
  • She is a gold digger

0 voters

3 Likes

No, because that just proves you get jealous easy, and not ready for a relationship.

No we all have friends we want to hang with.

I hate that, like why?? Then you want to call him out on social media, when you were in the wrong. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It really annoys, she is just using that man for money. I thought she was 46 she is… 28. Really shows she is a gold digger.

1 Like

Nah especially since I also text the opposite gender as well, and I trust him enough not to cheat.

Imma be honest here…yes I would…I mean Ik she’s his friend but still it hurts that he’s enjoying his time with another lady.

Sometimes especially when things are pretty good in our relationship I’ll get nervous that things are too good because something bad will happen.

That annoys the crap outta me honestly or they’re dating them for a while and break up and get with someone in that next hour :roll_eyes:

Okay ik things about sugar daddies and obviously she’s being a gold digger :joy: because I sure do know I’d probably do the same thing if I wasn’t happy with my boyfriend.

That does get annoying that’s why my boyfriend is so sweet but always apologizes if he can’t ride with me because he’s hanging with his friend but honestly I don’t even mind at all I’m happy he’s happy with people

1 Like

Hot chocolate has the realist answers. PS wish the best for you and yo boo. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks girl! :rofl:

Also thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we’re doing great honestly and I love him and he’s just like yassss he calls me his chocolate queen :joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry I had to take a break to cry a little because that was the cutest sh*t I’ve heard today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: girl thank you! I cried a little too when he said that. He also knows how I feel with relationships so he makes sure I feel comfortable and talk me through things he’s so sweet honestly imma marry him :joy:

1 Like

I pray you will.

1 Like

How is she a gold digger ho?
Last time I checked: Net Worth: $6 Million
Iggy decides she wants to date an older man, so you decide that you want to label her as a hoe?
But, I guess everybody has their opinion about things. :woman_shrugging:t4:

11 Likes

No, unless they’re actually cheating on you. I mean, if they text somebody that they’re not dating or something, it’s fine. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with it.

No. I mean, you can’t really tell them to stop hanging out and being friends. Plus, you’d probably be hanging out with your friends also—so what?

They’re just selfish, insecure people who need somebody to whine to.

1 Like

I think what she was talking about in the gold digger part was since she is worth 6 Milli, he is probably worth 2x that or maybe even 4x, ppl can’t get enough of money :money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::dollar::yen::euro::moneybag::credit_card: these days. But that’s my input on what she was saying. Plus she left Carti for this man.

1 Like

I feel for queestion 1 it depends on what they talk about and if they have history cuz if they have histroy and continuous talk about how great their relationahip was I’m gonna be questioning him 80’s police style

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah. For question one, if they’re actually cheating on you with somebody else, then yeah, you should be mad.

3 Likes

I find it fine. A sugar daddy is being in a sexual relationship (doesn’t necessarily have to be sexual) with someone while they pay you. I don’t see how she’s being a hoe…

1 Like

Uhh Iggy is rich already :joy:

And even if she is after his money, I’m pretty sure he knows it :joy:

11 Likes

Exactly. She’s so rich :woman_facepalming:t4: :joy:

1 Like

Let’s not get off topic

How is that off topic :joy:

6 Likes

Iggy isn’t the discussion. But hey if you don’t think it’s off topic, okay.