Question? Would you feel to blame or guilty?

If your friend got hit by a car while distracted with an argument they were having with you, would you feel at blame or guilty?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you very much, everyone!

3 Likes

Yeah because if I didn’t have an argument with them, this predicament wouldn’t have occurred.

5 Likes

Definitely guilty.

1 Like

I’m sometimes nice. But hell to the no. And if it was about cheating, or anything like that. It would be her fault for not paying attention.

2 Likes

Yeah but with all the yelling & distractions going on it’s sort of hard to pay attention to the road, no?

2 Likes

I would argue, and still focus on the road. It’s just stupid if you’re gonna look at the person arguing with you. And at least bring a 3rd person to drive for you when you argue.

2 Likes

I guess. But sometimes arguments pop up out of the blue. & arguing with excessive yelling can lead to massive, throbbing, painful headaches which can throw you off a lot and make you quite inattentive lol

2 Likes

SOME people tend to do that. Not a lot though. Usually crying gives me a headache. And it throws me off the edge like I can’t do anything.
So do periods :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d 100% feel guilty.

1 Like

@Aims1141, @loveyourself, @Br0wnie, @Zelda04, @ChellieKiss, @Green & @amberh.episode thank you for your responses. They’re very helpful.

4 Likes

Yup. No problem.

1 Like

I would feel guilty but I never argue with my friends anyway.

1 Like

i’d feel guilty just because that’s my personality haha

1 Like

Well i would definitely not feel guilty but somewhat responsible and I would try to help her in any way that I can but I won’t keep beating myself about it.

1 Like

Hmm… Idk. I’d feel guilty for causing the accident, but I’d feel like it was also partially their fault for getting in the argument (this is what I do for everything, I always put a bit of the blame on the other person :joy:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.