Questions about Transitions

So I know about the @transition fade out and @transition iris out but I’m not sure if there are any more like that. Just wondering

1 Like

transition curtain

1 Like

There’s more like for example

@transition fade in/out

@transition iris in/out

@transition shade up/down

@transition curtain in_left

@transition curtain out_left

@transition curtain in_right

@transition curtain out_right

@transition curtain in_top

@transition curtain out_top

@transition curtain in_bottom

@transition curtain out_bottom


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.