QUESTIONS? Ask them here, someone will answer them!

A published story can’t be deleted but you can edit it anyway and upload it with changes

Does anybody know if the if/elif/else coding be used to remember more than 3 choices?

1 Like

It should be able to, but I wouldn’t know (I haven’t done that yet! :joy:) @LiyahxWrites can you help?

Yes it could be.

1 Like

Yay! I got something right!

1 Like

This how you would do it.

@Briana_M

1 Like

Thank you for that!

1 Like

im currently trying to write a limelight story but all my characters are different heights and i dont know how to fix it because i’ve tried the “@CHARACTER spot ______” thing and it still doesn’t work. could someone please help a sister out ? thanks <3333

Hey! I need some help…
i want two characters to enter at the same time from diferents side but i don´t know how to

What’s your code?

Is it:

@CHARACTER spot % X Y

so

@CHARACTER spot 1.280 123 456

@CHARACTER1 enters from left to screen left AND CHARACTER2 enters from right to screen right

1 Like

Limelight female characters are actually taller than Male characters … I don’t know if this has been fixed, you would need to spot direct them.

How do I do to get my character run between spot a and b?

like this way as I have drawn:

1 Like

@CHARACTER walks to spot xxx and CHARACTER is run_athletic/run_casual

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi I need help doing the blinking effect on a scene.

What do you mean with blinking? Do you mean like it’s gonna flash white on the screen?

Hi! I am new to writing stories and I need some help working with zones, can someone help me!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Do you still need help with this?

What do you need help with I can try and help