QUESTIONS? Ask them here, someone will answer them!

thanks. It worked!:smile:

1 Like

Hello, was wondering if anybody could help me with a simple choice code please.
I want to have a “previously on” type recap at the beginning of an episode but I want it to be a choice if that makes sense?
Like “yes i would like to see it” and “no thanks” type.
Thanks in advance!

NARRATOR
        Do You Want A Recap Of Episode #?
    choice
    "Yes" {
    #recap here 

}"No"{

NARR
    On with the story!

}

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much this helped, thank you!!! x

1 Like

is it possible to put more than one overlay?
And if it’s possible how to do it?

1 Like

Hi I need help. After a choice, in the curly bracket thing I want to put a goto and an emotion so that the character reacts but also goes to the label and i have no idea how to do that

Look at the highlighted line, i don’t know how to do this. If anyone understands me plz reply , I could reaalllyy use your help.

Maybe your mistake is on line 3509, the word enters is set twice

1 Like

Thank you i didn’t see that

1 Like

Hey guys! I have a problem with the fade in animation.
If I put it before the spot directing it fades without the characters.

Scrip picture

But if I put it after it makes the spot directing and only then the fades in out of nowhere.

Scrip picture

On the other hand, when I try to make it all at the same time it just says there’s an error.

Scrip picture

Can someone please help me? I have no idea of how I should fix this.
Thanks for you time and future answers

Second picture is correct, just put & instead of @ and keep @transition fade in black
When you set your scene, always use the & to cut to zone zoom reset CHAR spot overlay shifts to etc and then the last thing will be the transition. It’s a good habit to get into.

1 Like

It works! Thank you so much. I’m definitely start doing that. Thanks again :heart:

1 Like

Hello, please tell me what am I doing wrong?

The problem on line 1470 is that you can’t start with And. Use the &

Thank you!

Hey, how can my story pan from one zone to another and show the character the same time?

@follow CHARACTER to screen center in zone 3

thanks!

Hey i um need help with my profile avatar… Does anyone know how to add tattoo or something like that? I tried to find youtube videos of it but there wasn’t any :frowning_face: And I’m sorry that i asked this in here but i didn’t find any conversations about this kind of stuff… aaaaand I’m sorry for my bad english its not my first language… :confused:

You mean on the app? They’re currently unavailable. Only limited features are on the app.
Welcome to the forums :blush: