QUESTIONS? Ask them here, someone will answer them!

ink
help
limelight
directing

@chailatte Here example :
INT. ISLAND BEDROOM - NIGHT

@cut to zone 2

@VALENTINE changes into VALENTINE_PJ

@add Binder School Open Navy Blue to VALENTINE

@VALENTINE spot 0.664 56 296 AND VALENTINE is read_sit_book_open_neutral_loop

Thank you a lot jade.epi . My error was i didnt had any dialogue after character thats why it was telling me unexpected scene change. Thank you again for reminding me to give dialogue after that.

1 Like

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I will surely try

how to make moving backgrounds? And how to stop it.

1 Like

Yes I previewed it on the app and it appeared for like 1 sec and then it disappeared again. It’s the same with the web previewer. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes I did that. It appeared for like a second and then disappeared again.

Hmm. Must be a glitch :grimacing: I’ve not worked with LL so I’m not sure what’s happening :thinking:

Send a ticket I’m not sure either.

@tida20
@Jade.epi
Yeah maybe a glitch. But anyways thanks for trying to help :relaxed:. Appreciate it!

1 Like

You try on a different webpage? Like google chrome or something. Like logout and login

Well I’m only using google chrome. I tried to logout and login again but it didn’t make any difference.

I suggest Joseph Evans. When I was first starting out, he helped me learn how to direct.

Thank you for helping me @Jade.epi :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

How to take a girl in boys arm??

You need to use arm overlays for that and a fair bit of directing :slight_smile:

Can you define me more information like where should i go or find this? Cause there is only slow dance where they can dance slowly in arms but nothing about arm :neutral_face:

On Instagram there are artists that make these arm overlays @viasvitae @shara.stories and @surly are three that I use. Viasvitae has examples and templates on how to use them. Takes a lot of practice and patience lol! You can also use the hug animations however it won’t look like the character is actually holding them.

What is this animation?