QUESTIONS? Ask them here, someone will answer them!

Oh well, thank you anyway. :heart:

1 Like

hey jade! so i finally found the problem. It’s just simply i didn’t write the opacity. I didn’t know you HAVE to write them :joy: :joy: but thank you so much for the help, i really appreciate it! have a good holiday :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh good! Yes if you’re using the ‘create’ command you would need to write the opacity lol thank you. Hope you have a good new year too :slight_smile:

I was currently checking out the requirements for a published story, and it says that the stories have to be “error free.” I like making my stories a little funny, so this also means that they will have spelling errors. Do spelling errors have to be removed for my story to be published?

You can publish with spelling errors :wink:

Thank you so much!

Does anyone have a directing placement for a character standing on the stage in INT. ROCK NIGHT CLUB - NIGHT? I would also appreciate if anyone could help me with the rest of the scene, just a party scene with people hanging out (but don’t worry about that part, I really need help on the stage part)

Hey! Is this what you’re looking for?

INT. ON ROCK CONCERT STAGE - NIGHT
@cut to zone 2
@overlay MICROPHONE create
@overlay MICROPHONE shifts to -24 -3
@overlay MICROPHONE scales to 0.892 0.892
@YOU spot 0.884 156 139
@transition fade in

if you move them on the preview screen, you can copy the X & Y :slight_smile:

hey, how do I let a reader “tap to continue”??

Have some narration on your script ie
NARRATOR
Tap to continue.

And place the speechbubble offscreen use the bubble helper :slight_smile:
Or scale it really small like 0 0 to 0% (I think this works)

1 Like

Thank you!

i’m writing my very 1st story and want to give the reader the chance to customize the characters but when i test it out it’s saying goto boy_change_0 label does not exist and i know that part but where am i suppose to put the label ?

Hello!

Anyone know how to stop an animation? I mean, I want only the face for example with the shush I only want her final face without zoom out because when I try to do this I have to hide her when she’s doing the animation, and I don’t want that:((

Did I write it good? :frowning:
I’ll be glad if someone tell me how :blush::blush:

on the beginning of customisation

You can make a duplicate character. You put the duplicate character offscreen and you have them do the animation. Then you remove the character onscreen and place the duplicate character onscreen in its place. The duplicate character will have the last part of the animation as their facial expression.

I am in need of some help! I am in the process of creating my first story and while the guides are helpful i am super confused still. How do I allow the readers the option to customize a character? How do I insert choices? I followed the guide to the best of my understanding but I am still getting error messages :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’ve sent you a link for customisation on the other thread, here’s the coding for basic choice:

NARRATOR
Set the question you ask here and change "NARRATOR" to the character asking.

choice
“Option One”{

}“Option Two”{

}“Option Three”{

}

@Apes thank you!

1 Like

I have been trying to figure out how to make my characters move faster. As in punch faster and things like that for animations. I’ve seen other authors do it but I haven’t found anything that shows how to do it.

Use the & instead of @
&CHAR is punch_jab
@pause for 0.5
&CHAR is punch_jab

And so on :slight_smile:

1 Like