QUESTIONS? Ask them here, someone will answer them!

Thank you! I want to make things such that if the timer runs out, the game moves onto a scene that is not any of the options presented?

I have searched the forums but could not find anything about it.

I donā€™t think it is possible, but if it is I donā€™t know how to do it :grimacing: sorry!

Itā€™s okay!

Is it possible to use custom portraits in Spotlight, and if so, how? Custom portraits as in uploading my own images to replace the characters given by the creator.

This illustrates what I want, but itā€™s just a fan photoshop.

In addition, is there a way to change the color of clothing in any of the styles (Limelight, Ink, etc)?

for timer, you can use overlays for example

You can draw/paint your own characters if you want and upload them as an overlays :slight_smile: and no you canā€™t recolor clothes in any style

1 Like

Hiā€¦ Do you know how to put more then 1 overlay in a scene

INT. BACKGROUND NAME - DAY with OVERLAYNAME in zone # with OVERLAYNAME to % x y in zone # with OVERLAY2NAME at layer #

do what you normally do for one overlay twice.

or you can use the overlay create command multiple times, but remember to add the shifts, scales, and opacity for each overlay you create.

@overlay OVERLAYNAME create
@overlay OVERLAYNAME create
1 Like

Ty again

1 Like

So in my story I have this if/else code;

if (FEMALE_SEXUALITY) {

@follow DYLAN F to screen left in zone 3
@DYLAN F exits right
@YOU faces right AND YOU is laugh_giggle AND CHARLIE is eyeroll_sarcastic
@zoom on 733 173 to 162%

goto afterdylanleaves

} else {

@follow DYLAN M to screen left in zone 3
@DYLAN M exits right
@YOU faces right AND YOU is laugh_giggle AND CHARLIE is eyeroll_sarcastic
@zoom on 733 173 to 162%

goto afterdylanleaves

}

The FEMALE_SEXUALITY part works fine but the ā€œelseā€ part gets cut off and the guy literally disappears as he walks.

@ellaw.episode already god it thanks you two

I want to change one background to another but itā€™s still showing error that episode canā€™t end with new scene. Any help?

You need dialog or a pause after a scene :slight_smile:

well yes i was trying to put the pause or dialog but itā€™s still same

Can you show a screen shot of your script? Or copy and paste?

itā€™s something like this:
INT. COZY CABIN - NIGHT
@CARYS is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
@pause for 2
INT. SERVANT BEDROOM - NIGHT

could the problem be that itā€™s two different backgrounds or?

If the servant background is the last thing in your script. Just put a bit of narration after it, hopefully that should fix the error!

How can I create a celebrity in the story creator? I think about something like the dolan twins, cameron dallas, etc.

yes thank you :heart:

1 Like

No, unfortunately you canā€™t make a stories about celebrities you can only mention them.

ugh so I guess I have to use available tools to make my characters look just a bit similar :joy: :rofl: souds like mission impossible

Just make your own celebrities :wink: